• Views 248
Status
Not open for further replies.
andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My tv is a panasonic, it has different picture modes, the two most im interested in is game mode and intelligent frame mode, which setting would offer the best frame rates on xbox one ?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally if a TV has a Game Mode, always use that for games. Mostly because (at least with my LG TVs) Game Mode turns off certain features like TruMotion and some others that can cause the game to lag a little and just not play as smoothly.

(Assuming you have an HDTV)
I have an LG4K UHDTV that runs very smoothly when I'm playing Xbox or PS in game mode in comparison to other modes. I also use to have a Vizio TV that actually had a notification pop up and tell you it recommends Game mode for gaming.

andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers gorgeous :wink: Yes its HD, When i watch twitch some people have that tru motion on makes it look like soap opera. Wasnt sure if it brought lag down at min its 0.16ms which is good.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
My tv is a panasonic, it has different picture modes, the two most im interested in is game mode and intelligent frame mode, which setting would offer the best frame rates on xbox one ?

None/Neither lol.

FPS is not affected by Picture modes, it's affected by the hardware of the potatobox one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register