• Thread starter o Black HaZe o
  • Start date
  • Views 1,181
o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting the error 57853 like many other people and cant create class, I know you have to reset but since codtv is down right now does anybody know of any other way to bypass the error. Thanks

13812348Y721UJF

Imma Wizard!
Reaction score
Sin$
the error is because u selected to many create a class slots lol

X

xX DEFIANT Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
This is happing to me as well, I did some research about this and I found out that it happens because you've bought one extra class than you actually could, I think it will be fixed soon.

o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya i figured out that it resulted from purchasing an extra class a while ago but literally 5min after I found out codtv stopped working, so I was just wondering if theres any other way to get around this. Im assuming there should be as people who have played legit have gotten the error to.

X

xX DEFIANT Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ya i figured out that it resulted from purchasing an extra class a while ago but literally 5min after I found out codtv stopped working, so I was just wondering if theres any other way to get around this. Im assuming there should be as people who have played legit have gotten the error to.
Yeah that's true. That's why I think it's going to be fixed.

HiddenDesigns

HiddenDesigns

"We Are Legion, Expect Us."
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro the only thing you can do is reset yourself i had to do it and lost all my titles, gold guns, and everything.

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this problem about 2 weeks ago and called them about it. they pretty much said there was nothing they could do. Hopefully it will get fixed now. The way I did it though was through League Play.

o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had this problem about 2 weeks ago and called them about it. they pretty much said there was nothing they could do. Hopefully it will get fixed now. The way I did it though was through League Play.
Did what, fix it? So can you create classes for public match again. And if so how do you do so, like what would we have to do in league play, thanks.

D

Defeat

Baka
Reaction score
Sin$
Did what, fix it? So can you create classes for public match again. And if so how do you do so, like what would we have to do in league play, thanks.
No, I glitched my classes through League Play. They still haven't fixed it yet.

o Black HaZe o

o Black HaZe o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
O, ok makes sense. Ya should be a fix soon no way they gonna leave legit 7th prestiges hanging and force them to reset

D

Defeat

Baka
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do it, text or vid guide please :smile:

They way I glitched it is as follows.
1.) Go to 5th prestige and unlocked all 10 custom classes.
2.) Got to 6th prestige (didn't use my prestige reward) and played a bit of League Play.
3.) After looking at the barracks in the League Play menu and saw that I could redeem another class, so I did(expecting to get 6 classes for League Play) but got nothing and spend my prestige reward..
4.) From the point on, I could no access my Public Match create-a-class system.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a thread on how to fix/prevent this

F

Flexcy

Reaction score
Sin$
Any proof that the error is fixed because this happened to me as well. I'm 6th prestige lvl 40 and haven't played since the glitch happened.

Top Bottom
Login
Register