What's new

Solved help does anyone have a common rpf for gta iv that got freeze car but no super speed on the car ?

• Thread starter michael221097
  • Start date
  • Views 1,751
M

michael221097

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone have a common rpf for gta iv that got freeze car but no super speed on the car ?

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, the game is going to be gone in a month here. Gta V will be out, and the only people staying behind will be modders. They may even wait until then to do a massive ban-wave.

Me being a snob: If anyone knows about how the coding for online player selection goes, please go to my support thread HERE or PM me. I'm trying to figure out how to store someone's Player ID in a variable (i) like XMC does. I just want each person in the lobby assigned a variable and then I can loop functions and check if they are modders, monitor health, etc...

Upvote 0
Facts

NaSty_

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Meh I don't use freeze cars but theres that occasional d*uchebag that can't freeze me with scripts (Thanks nathan) so he has to freeze the entire lobby with a freeze boat. I tried installing my own freeze cars but I froze every single time.

EDIT: Lol d*ouchebag is filtered.

Upvote 0
Purple Hayes

Purple Hayes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is the biggest load of BS I've heard in a while... Let me stop laughing real quick... (4 days later)Okay, so basically, you probably should PM me (admins will take down this forum sometime or another) but tell me what files you cars are in (the one that has the "Sultan car car Sultan bunch of useless crap etc." should be vehicles.ide, gtxd.ide, or default.ide in Ducks common...) and let me know if your common is modded at all right now. To make a freeze car, you have to actually take the stuff in the file that your cars are in, copy the ENTIRE file and empty out the two lines in the gtxd.ide and then paste. Delete the old file that your cars were in and what you basically did is take the cars from the old file, put them in the gtxd.ide, and then deleted the old file. Now edit them in the gtxd.ide "Change first car to heli and handling name to ANNHIL". The size does not matter. For handling mods, you edit the handling.dat file. That file has to be the exact same size after editing as before (right click on file and hit properties and it gives you size down to the byte which is just a letter or space, so use that to get the file back to its original size.

If you need help, PM me. I'll throw a copy of my common your way if you want which is just San Andreas loading screens and I'll edit the handling and vehicles as much as you want. I currently have my handling with all perfect handling cars minus a few (super speed coquette and drift RS), but I could try and edit that too.

For some reason, my computer won't read the size of files correctly anymore... I check the original size of a clean handling, it's 45,056 or whatever size it is, and then I edit it, and it still shows the same size... If anyone ran into this problem and fixed it, please let me know!
Hey man I know this is an old thread but you said you have to delete the old file after I love all the cars to the gtxd? I just need to have a few freeze cars to get rid of modders who mess up lobbies and constantly nuke you. I don't freeze the whole game I just attach the car to them. So I moved everything from the vehicles.Ide file to the gtxd. Does that mean I need to delete the vehicles.Ide? I'm confused I made freeze cars in my vehicles.Ide file and I freeze on a black screen as soon as the game starts to load? Any help is appreciated man I don't just freeze lobbies. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register