Question help "Creating a .PUP file"

• Thread starter thajoker78
  • Start date
  • Views 1,947
thajoker78

thajoker78

Reaction score
Sin$
How would I be able to make a .PUP file? I have a software called, "PS3 .PUP Extractor v1.00" and all it does is make it into a folder that I don't even have the knowledge of messing with. I've look up on youtube and it just doesn't make since to me, could someone help me? I want to make a CFW for my fat PS3 on 4.75, or, just somehow make my ps3 jailbroken with a file and use my USB to jailbreak my system. My PS3 fat is a CECHK01. I want someone super good at it or just knows how to make one and help me with it.

thajoker78

thajoker78

Reaction score
Sin$
Dang. I need someone to do the service free for me. :frown: But it's really hard to find someone who could do that. Free I mean. But yeah, I don't have any money to get a E3 Flasher. I'm on CECHK01 OFW 4.75 and people keep telling me to get an E3 Flasher and/or get someone that does Jailbreak service for me. Cause I don't wan to take any chances.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang. I need someone to do the service free for me. :frown: But it's really hard to find someone who could do that. Free I mean. But yeah, I don't have any money to get a E3 Flasher. I'm on CECHK01 OFW 4.75 and people keep telling me to get an E3 Flasher and/or get someone that does Jailbreak service for me. Cause I don't wan to take any chances.
I'll do it for free. Just pay shipping both ways.

Top Bottom
Login
Register