What's new

Question [Help] Could Somebody Convert This Pc World In An Xbox 360 For Me?

• Thread starter Anonymous x420x
  • Start date
  • Views 1,541
Anonymous x420x

DutyHaxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's The Map Link For Pc

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/186078-creation-underwater-city-of-rapture/

if you can i will make a video and credit you :smile: 100%

i ment could you change this pc world into a xbox 360 world for minecraft please.

Thanks DutyHaxor

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Really but if i suggest this to them would they?
4J are the ones who developed it. The thing you would have to keep in mind is that PC based map editing and transfer programs like MC Edit are third party developments, meaning to say that MC Edit would have nothing to do with Mojang itself. Mojang, and I suppose in this case, 4J, would be more interesting in bug fixing, and even getting the Xbox version up to par before even remotely worrying about something like a map transferring tool. I would also think that even at that point, they wouldn't want to be bothered to create an application or an online file sharing system that would allow you to port your maps to a server so others can download it, due to the amount of work it would entail. Especially considering that most people wouldn't even know how to get a map file to upload in the first place. So I would say that sure, you can suggest it, but even if it would be introduced into the Xbox version, it would be far away in some distant release.

TL;DR Version:
No, probably not. :/

Upvote 0
kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soo do you know when creative is coming out?
Rumors are soon, supposedly was mid august (which it kind of is now) or early september so we have to just wait and see. Cool thing is from what I heard every time you start up the game you can choose on that specific map you can choose creative or survival (like how you choose peaceful, easy, hard etc. and invite only and all that jazz) making it not seem so boring. I thought creative mode was really boring since after you built what you wanted you couldn't live in it just fly around all day. As for programs like mc edit, I doubt xbox will even see any programs like that because pc can handle all of these extra details. Think of it like a mod. Pc games has mods: skyrim, cod4 (star wars mod <3) etc. while skyrim and cod4 on xbox has no mods. Pc will always be ahead of xbox gameplay wise so mods for minecraft and editing programs will be available for PC and not for xbox :/
Thats okay though, go build that city bro and show everyone on xbox what you made!

Upvote 0
Anonymous x420x

DutyHaxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rumors are soon, supposedly was mid august (which it kind of is now) or early september so we have to just wait and see. Cool thing is from what I heard every time you start up the game you can choose on that specific map you can choose creative or survival (like how you choose peaceful, easy, hard etc. and invite only and all that jazz) making it not seem so boring. I thought creative mode was really boring since after you built what you wanted you couldn't live in it just fly around all day. As for programs like mc edit, I doubt xbox will even see any programs like that because pc can handle all of these extra details. Think of it like a mod. Pc games has mods: skyrim, cod4 (star wars mod <3) etc. while skyrim and cod4 on xbox has no mods. Pc will always be ahead of xbox gameplay wise so mods for minecraft and editing programs will be available for PC and not for xbox :/
Thats okay though, go build that city bro and show everyone on xbox what you made!
True i wish there was way.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register