1. Stackable banners

Banners are no longer stackable, but instead ranked in order of styling priority. For instance, if you won one of the monthly competitions but also had Premium, only the Community Champion banner would be displayed. You will still remain in both usergroups, however. Hope that provides some clarification!

[HEALP] XDevKit with SV_GameSendServerCommand won't work

Discussion in 'BO2 Modding Support' started by errorjack, Nov 11, 2012 with 0 replies and 262 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. errorjack

errorjack Contributor

I'm trying to do this in VB.NET and I seem to can't get it to work. I always get this error:

Code (Text):
    Invalid response received from console: Version mismatch, expected 4 but got 2
    When I fix that line by putting a different version of xdevkit.dll and xdrpc.dll, it gives me these errors. When the code is ran:
    Code (Text):
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    An error that appears in the code:
    Code (Text):
    'ExecuteRPC' is not a member of 'XDevkit.IXboxConsole'.
    My code:
    Code (Text):
        Public Sub SV_GameSendServerCommand(ByVal clientIndex As Integer, ByVal command As String)
            Dim options As New XDRPCExecutionOptions(XDRPCMode.Title, &H822C9278UI)
            Dim info As New XDRPCArgumentInfo(Of UInteger)(CUInt(clientIndex))
            Dim info2 As XDRPCArgumentInfo = New XDRPCArgumentInfo(Of UInteger)(1)
            Dim info3 As New XDRPCArrayArgumentInfo(Of Byte())(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(command), ArgumentType.[ByRef])
            Dim num As UInteger = DirectCast(xboxConsole, IXboxConsole).ExecuteRPC(Of UInteger)(options, New XDRPCArgumentInfo() {info, info2, info3})
        End Sub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.