Headset Over System Link XBOX 360 JTAG

Discussion in 'MW2 Modding Support' started by AmyGrrl, Mar 23, 2011 with 3 replies and 1,592 views.

1. AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl Enthusiast

I was wondering if anyone had added headset support to this game and the other COD Games over system link when playing on a JTAG'd XBOX 360. It would be nice to be able talk to people when playing. Maybe this isn't possible. I've been hoping it was a simple fix like the headset code is just disabled and can be enabled. I however expect I'm going to bed told the headset code is removed completely. Thanks for any information provided regarding this.
  2. Envy Excision

Envy Excision Newbie

Are You Playing On Xlink Kai? If So No You Cannot Talk To Anyone Unfortunately But if Your Talking About Being In A System Link Game On Your Retail Connected to Live You Can Talk In A Party Or Private Chat Hope i Answered What You Wanted To Know.
  3. AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl Enthusiast

hahaha... I thought when referring to a JTAG'd 360 it would be clear it was a non Live! 360. I already know that headset support doesn't work over system link. What I'm asking is, if anyone has hacked that feature back in. Maybe I should have actually used the word hacked instead of added. You did answer my one question and that is headset support does indeed work over System Link when connected to Live!. So this means the function is still in the game just disabled. So my question is, Has anyone attempted to hack headset support back into this game when playing over System Link when not connected to Live!. I think more people would play on Kai if we could talk to each other.
  4. Envy Excision

Envy Excision Newbie

i agree with you on talking to people over kai would make it so much better but i think its probably a function they have in the game itself or something but if you play kai you should hit me up sometime cause theres never people on there ^_^