• Thread starter badstrafe
  • Start date
  • Views 517
badstrafe

badstrafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just recently got another box to play around with on H2. Looking to install Yelo, and H2+DLC as my end goal, but I've stumbled upon a road block when attempting to clone my new drive. Apparently none of the versions of Chimp I've used are compatible with my box.

Here's a video of my issues, rather the posting 10x pics of my problems.

I took a look at my manufacture date: 2003 - 09 - 21
And my serial ends with. 05
Pretty vague, as I can't remember what version that sets me at, but from what I've read these newer versions of chimp are supposed to cover all versions anyways.

Does anybody know what's causing the freeze to occur? Should I not be using Chimp?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I just recently got another box to play around with on H2. Looking to install Yelo, and H2+DLC as my end goal, but I've stumbled upon a road block when attempting to clone my new drive. Apparently none of the versions of Chimp I've used are compatible with my box.

Here's a video of my issues, rather the posting 10x pics of my problems.

I took a look at my manufacture date: 2003 - 09 - 21
And my serial ends with. 05
Pretty vague, as I can't remember what version that sets me at, but from what I've read these newer versions of chimp are supposed to cover all versions anyways.

Does anybody know what's causing the freeze to occur? Should I not be using Chimp?

I'd suggest trying to use a different version of chimp first. theisozone would have what you need.

Top Bottom
Login
Register