What's new

Mod Menu Havocs Zombieland [v1.6] Host Menu, Specials and More!

T

Trimmers

Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox: Open your BO2 Directory and open raw, delete the maps folder. open the zombieland rar and open consoles. drag maps folder into your raw folder then relaunch default_mp.xex. boom works perfectly :smile:
GREAT menu and edit! i love it i will have a lot of fun with this haha.
But what do i do with_development?

AunrModding

AunrModding

☆Frogster Hoster☆
Reaction score
Sin$
With the tesseract I get banned, with the evade bypass

X

XeBryanv1

Reaction score
Sin$
n1usmf.jpg

Hello Se7ensins! I hope you guys will enjoy this edit I have released on Zombieland

This is the first edit that has actually worked on public match for me! Make sure to have gametype as Team Deathmatch!

Latest Update: 1.6 - Sep 1 - 10:00AM
Virus Scan

23t58j5.png

2rfarf5.png

287j42w.png

333vmdu.png

33m39r6.png

eafqsx.png

r060zr.png

287ltvb.png
To Play On Public Match:
Go to private match, press DPAD-UP and go to host menu! Then click force host and search for a team deathmatch! Enjoy!

Just made a video of the menu i hope you enjoy!

PoopModsV

PoopModsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're on Xbox just follow my instructions and it works flawlessly, any other console/PC use tutorials on www.youtube.com the files work ive tested them.
Lol ummm no. Everyone who makes a tutorial for Zombieland leaves sooo much out and and makes a convoluted and confusing instruction. No One On Planet Earth has a detailed video on YouTube how to do this. And by detailed I mean a 15 min vid explaining what to do with console files and GSC Studio files. As well as .gscr if you go that route. I followed about 20 diff instruction from 20 diff people. They are all poor instruction. Plain and simple my console freezes everytime. Even if I'm lucky for 10-15 mins of playing it fu*king freezes. Come on Se7enSins. Lets see an in depth YouTube Vid Tutorial on how to "Load/Inject" and not freeze Zombieland..... Or does no one have a working menu anymore..

Top Bottom
Login
Register