What's new

Mod Menu Havocs Zombieland [v1.6] Host Menu, Specials and More!

Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
n1usmf.jpg

Hello Se7ensins! I hope you guys will enjoy this edit I have released on Zombieland

This is the first edit that has actually worked on public match for me! Make sure to have gametype as Team Deathmatch!
Video:

By codmw3tech

Latest Update: 1.6 - Sep 1 - 10:00AM
Virus Scan
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kiandkso9dbt8h/Zombie+Land+v1.6+By+Coolmankiller.zip

23t58j5.png

2rfarf5.png

287j42w.png

333vmdu.png

33m39r6.png

eafqsx.png

r060zr.png

287ltvb.png
To Play On Public Match:
Go to private match, press DPAD-UP and go to host menu! Then click force host and search for a team deathmatch! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Jasper Chavasse

Jasper Chavasse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever i try to host zombieland in a custom game i just get connection interupted? any ideas on how to fix this?

A

Apollo Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
n1usmf.jpg

Hello Se7ensins! I hope you guys will enjoy this edit I have released on Zombieland

This is the first edit that has actually worked on public match for me! Make sure to have gametype as Team Deathmatch!

Latest Update: 1.6 - Sep 1 - 10:00AM
Virus Scan

23t58j5.png

2rfarf5.png

287j42w.png

333vmdu.png

33m39r6.png

eafqsx.png

r060zr.png

287ltvb.png
To Play On Public Match:
Go to private match, press DPAD-UP and go to host menu! Then click force host and search for a team deathmatch! Enjoy!
Im not exactly sure how I would put this on my rgh with a usb. Could you link me a tut or add me on skype?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So i rename the consoles folder to raw and rename the .gsc at the end to _clientids.gsc?
And what do i do with the ambient and development .gsc files
No, you put the files with their names to the representative folders.
I should edit my tutorial I guess, I wrote it back when everyone was building menus in _clientids.

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox: Open your BO2 Directory and open raw, delete the maps folder. open the zombieland rar and open consoles. drag maps folder into your raw folder then relaunch default_mp.xex. boom works perfectly :smile:
GREAT menu and edit! i love it i will have a lot of fun with this haha.

Top Bottom
Login
Register