Halo Reach modded .gpd?

Discussion in 'Halo Reach Modding' started by iLegit HD, Jul 29, 2011 with 6 replies and 1,483 views.

1. iLegit HD

iLegit HD Enthusiast

ohai,
    So I've been lurking around on youtube trying to find tutorials on how to get all the armor + Inheritor + lotsa creds (on an offline separate profile, of course) and I have everything except for the modded .gpd. All the links I've found on Youtube and Se7ensins aren't working at the moment so could someone please give me a working link to the modded .gpd?

P.S. I don't need a tutorial I already know what to do, I just need the file :3

-iLegit HD
  2. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Have you tried the one in this thread? Oh, and if it's inheritor it will have lots of credits by definition, more than enough to buy any armor once you inject it if it wasn't already bought for you.
  3. IVIATTY

IVIATTY When all else fails...cheat.

4. iLegit HD

iLegit HD Enthusiast

Thank you very much for the file =D
  5. iLegit HD

iLegit HD Enthusiast

kso I followed all the instructions but something apparently went wrong. When I went into Le Fluffie, my file for some odd reason didn't have the "4D53085B.gbd" that you need to replace in order for the mod to work. Halp?
  6. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

You were opening the offline profile right? Make sure to play Reach using that profile first, and maybe change your armor color/service tag or something to make sure it saved the gpd.
  7. iLegit HD

iLegit HD Enthusiast

Yeah, here's what I've done so far (in chronological order)
    1. Made profile, saved on flash drive
    2. Played Reach, changed Service Tag to MODS
    3. Put flash drive into computer, followed instructions up to when it messed up on Le Fluffie

Should I just make a new profile and retry? D=

Never mind, got it to work. Thanks =D