• Thread starter Tfsfan
  • Start date
  • Views 834
T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay well while playing infection in Matchmaking I've noticed far too many unbalances to count, so let's just list off a few:

Problem: Alpha Zombies don't appear on radar due to their active camo

Solution: Either remove active camo from the Alpha Zombie or make Camo appear on radar similar to Reach's Camo.

Problem: Humans can pick up weapons. This NEVER existed in infection matchmaking in previous Halo's and SHOULD be removed because it is ridiculously OP

Solution: Removal

Problem: Shotguns almost never kill Zombies in Close Quarters Combat, this is pure Bulls**t

Solution: Buff the shotgun

Problem: Sword lunge almost NEVER works for the Zombie, why?

Solution: Tweak the lunge for zombies

Problem: AR replaces the magnum, this is NOT okay, it's FAR more OP than the magnum because the magnum would have lke a bare minimum of 24 to 48 shots, even in the hands of a pro, that doesn't gurantee a kill per shot, we don't have infinite ammo unless we're the last man anyway so there is no excuse for this.

Solution: Remove the AR and Replace it with the Magnum.

Problem: Zombies are able to find players too easily.

Solution: Remove the radar for the Zombies, give them sprint, and increase the round time limit to 5 minutes.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's H5's infection, not Reach's. Infection won't play the same as the game mechanics are different.

Not sure why you post your complaints and "fixes" here, a better place would be Waypoint.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's H5's infection, not Reach's. Infection won't play the same as the game mechanics are different.

Not sure why you post your complaints and "fixes" here, a better place would be Waypoint.

Like 343i ever listens to actual problems. As for this being Halo 5's infection, that is to say, it is so far from what infection actually is, that I count Halo 5's infection as just another slayer variant, and Reach's infection didn't have weapon pickup, but neither did 2 or 3's infection.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Like 343i ever listens to actual problems. As for this being Halo 5's infection, that is to say, it is so far from what infection actually is, that I count Halo 5's infection as just another slayer variant, and Reach's infection didn't have weapon pickup, but neither did 2 or 3's infection.

It's H5, not any other Halo. What works for one game may not work for another.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's H5, not any other Halo. What works for one game may not work for another.

The point Halo 5 ISN'T HALO! It's just some generic FPS that's ripped off of every other popular franchise, Halo 5 is what call of duty was 8 years ago.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
The only change I want to see from Infection is the ability for the zombies to move more dynamically, in Reach the zombies had evade which made it so much more fun to be a zombie and made survivors on the edge of their seat with tension. Possibly reduce the distance of an evade (it was pretty OP), and allow zombies to use it.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only change I want to see from Infection is the ability for the zombies to move more dynamically, in Reach the zombies had evade which made it so much more fun to be a zombie and made survivors on the edge of their seat with tension. Possibly reduce the distance of an evade (it was pretty OP), and allow zombies to use it.

You do know that the Truster packs replaced Evade right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register