What's new

Halo 4 Commendations

AceRay96

AceRay96

Reaction score
Sin$
Was going to put this in the other thread but it was about a week old. I've got four controllers and I'd like to finish some weapon masteries. Another guy with four controllers would be appreciated- I used to help people quite a bit when this game and Reach first came out so I pretty much know how the old song and dance goes. Gamertag's the same as my name, just message me using that before the end of the week.

AceRay96

AceRay96

Reaction score
Sin$
A bunch of views, but no takers so far? Ha. Well I'm free to do this with anybody til Monday still, like I said. I'm open to doing achievements and anything else too, considering how I'm missing three. Just lemme know either here or on Live.
The fact that I've never used this site before might put people off a bit I suppose.

Jaing

Jaing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, Ner'vod.

I might be free later on today, however I have one controller, and the other controller is an wired XBOX/PC controller. The hybrid one works from time to time, but no promises. I might be able to invite my other friends, though. What method are you using? I can recommend one if you like.

Top Bottom
Login
Register