• Thread starter R1ppin Cheatz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,196
R1ppin Cheatz

R1ppin Cheatz

~ Known As R1ppin ~
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod's this might be in the wrong thread area so if it is please don't delete just move to the appropriate spot there is alot of smart people on se7ensins and im sure at least someone can help me out thank's!

So i make a new folder under Content on xex menu and named it (Halo 3)
I clicked on the folder i made under content and clicked (Copy DVD)
After that the default xex was made along with a map file wave's ect. So i took the disk out of my disk tray and tried playing the game from default xex and i get a Game Error message that say's

Gamer Error
1. Clean The disk with a soft cloth.
2. Restart the console

So i moved from Halo 3 to Halo Reach then GTA 5 because i thought maybe my halo 3 had a scratched they all do the same thing can anyone please help me out with finding out what im doing wrong. I just got this console and this is the first time i have ever experienced anything like this!
If someone could please just try helping me i would appreciate it. I spent hour's on it and got no where. So if someone could please help leave a comment or PM me if you will please i appreciate it guy's Thank's!

Please watch the video below to see what i am talking about!:frown:

Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Download the games from the internet... ? And take Halo 3 out the disk tray before you run it from HDD.

Upvote 0
R1ppin Cheatz

R1ppin Cheatz

~ Known As R1ppin ~
Reaction score
Sin$
Download the games from the internet... ? And take Halo 3 out the disk tray before you run it from HDD.

Thanks for replying I downloaded the autoaim xex from jester and i took it out of the disk tray before i tried running the default xex do i have to be online get it to work or something if so ill just swap kv's and i always have a stealth token just no need using it till i figure it out.

Upvote 0
Aeon 7S

Aeon 7S

Ruby
Seasoned Veteran Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Download from Halo 3 from internet 2. test it 3. replace xex. 4. test. The xex doesn't need to be online..
Delete all that crap and follow my steps

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register