• Views 1,656
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a simple glitch that I forgot about a while ago. You can adjust where you can hold the weapons for your character. In the video I show the hammer as a demonstration but you can do it with all the weapons and actually have them float far away from the character to. I'll post an actual tutorial soon. But here's the video.

Last edited:
Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll need two controllers (Main,Guest)
Patience
and Good Timing

1. Start up a map on forge.
2. Make the area relatively clear.
3. With your Main spawn a turret in front of your Guest.
4. Have the guest get on the turret and immediately break it off (be sure not to move the guest whatsoever.)
5. Have the guest drop the turret with a melee.
6. With your Main grab and move the turret away from the Guest.
7. Spawn another weapon(the one you're going to glitch) for the Guest to pick up. (example: Guest is holding an AR give him a hammer.)
8. Have the Guest switch weapons slowly and if the animation freezes then you're doing it right so far.
9. Spawn a bruteshot and do the exo arm glitch to your Guest having him switch out the weapon that is not going to be used for the glitch.
10. Start to wiggle the weapon around a bit (making the arms spin)
11. (Now for the timing) Watch closely at the arms
12. Once you see the arms grow bigger or max out(huge hands) delete the weapon before it deletes the guest's arms.
13. The guest should switch over to their secondary weapon and be holding it in a different way.

Some cool things that happened:

Holding the rocket launcher backwards.
Fuel Rod poking through your head.
Flying swords.
Weird dual wielding.
etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register