1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

Halo 2 Vista: PaulusDevTrainer for Windows Vista =O ? How O.o

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Vista Modding' started by AltSierra117, Aug 7, 2010 with 16 replies and 5,356 views.

1. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

Thats right, the new DevTrainer for Windows XP is now working on Windows Vista and heres the link:

To run these mod, you need to paste it on the game directory, and run the "inject.bat" file instead "halo2.exe".
    Its a in-game trainer like a Console, to use it press F1 and a black window comes out, enjoy =D

Update 26/12/2012: The console skull info is now rewritten and shows the names of each skull, the effects are written in a ReadMe.txt.

PaulusDevTrainer

Note:
    This DevMode isn't mine, i just only rewritte the skull's name and thats all.
    Credits goes to PaulusDev.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
    Link likes this.
  2. SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub The Warez kings humble Protégé

why are you posting up tuts about halo 2
  3. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

Its for who want to mod H2V xD

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  4. Xerax

Xerax Banned

Why are you being a Pretentious douchbag? If he wants to post something about Halo 2 Vista (Which is a good game and still fun to mod at times) let him. Don't stamp on him. Go back to MW2.

Thanks for the info. But I still like my Beta Test version of Blu Train'R more, i can hax in matchmaking to the max ;) B)
    Link, FlamingRabbit and AltSierra117 like this.
  5. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

Thank you very much =D

6. DNX

DNX Newbie

nice tut, im glad to see im not the only one still enjoying this game =]. Off-topic, could u tell me how to mod H2 achievements? When I use PE, they dissepear when I start up my xbox.
  7. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

But you want to mod Halo 2 Vista Achievements ?
    Halo 2 Vista its for GFW-Live (Games for Windows - Live) If you mod the Xbox 360 profile and unlock all H2V (Halo 2 Vista) Achievements, when you sing in on GFW-Live they will lock again.

8. Minato Namikaze

Minato Namikaze Supreme

lol why cant he post about halo 2
    my gamertag happens to be iHaIo 2. its better than halo 3 by far.
    also nice find il enjoi this.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Xerax

Xerax Banned

Yo Alt, i heard you like to play Co-op campaign with Shock aswell haha.
  10. GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten Enthusiast

Damn, I need to play some H2V the game was freaking fun! I read somewhere that there are hacks for Game for Windows Live games like GoW but you'll have to search for them.
  11. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

Wooooow woow wooow wooow, Hold on a second, if i want to post something, i post it.

And yeah, i like Co-Op Game Play xD

12. Nick Phillips

Nick Phillips Enthusiast

Link is down upload it to mediafire or something please ;)
  13. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

1 person likes this.
  14. Goldy Gold

Goldy Gold Newbie

I have a problem, when I click F1, the button to open up the menu of cheats, the game freezes. And if you need to know, I was in the un-modded Main menu, and had live running. Please help, this is one of my favorite trainers.
  15. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

My game is running GFW-Live to... when you click F1 to open the trainer and the console don't shows up, try to press F1 again, until the console shows up.
    Ok =? =D

16. tonymwood

tonymwood Newbie

dude this devtrainer has completly ****ing ruined my modding experience, i can use mr mohawk but as far as i have tried that is all, i used to be able to use blutrainer untill i installed this uninstallable piece of **** that does nothing!, i have tried everything you said but nothing is working!
  17. AltSierra117

AltSierra117 Enthusiast

If you have problems while using this devmode, remove all the videos inside of the folder "movies", and leave the credits one inside