Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, it did. 1-3 hours I think.

I

ItZ BlUnTmAn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow i thought it would take like 2-3 days.......

B

Bradz00

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! that's a lot of programs, do I need all of them to mod because i just have dotHalo and haven't got a clue as to what I'm doing.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
nah, you can do almost anything with dothalo. but try using entity, it's much better than dothalo, and you can do EVERYTHING with it

Y

yo5

Reaction score
Sin$
guys help me, dothalo give me a strange problem: the character output buffer too small to contain the decoded characters. Encoding 'Unicode (UTF-8),' fallback 'System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback'. Parameter name: chars. PLZ guys what does it mean? What should I do to make it work??

kronosslayer

kronosslayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo5 said:
guys help me, dothalo give me a strange problem: the character output buffer too small to contain the decoded characters. Encoding 'Unicode (UTF-8),' fallback 'System.Text.DecoderReplacementFallback'. Parameter name: chars. PLZ guys what does it mean? What should I do to make it work??
what exactly are you doing??? if you are using a older version of dothalo and are changing number values make sure you highlight and type over tthe number and do not delete then type

Y

yo5

Reaction score
Sin$
I open the program, click on Open map and gives me that error (I use the maps for Halo 2 for pc not for the xbox, something changes? can I use the maps of the Xbox, modify them and use them on my PC?). I Use the version 1.0b3.0 (p.s. I'm Italian so sorry if you do not understand me).

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
PC Version != Xbox Version

Two totally different things. No you cannot do that.

Sean_J

Sean_J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats a whole different subject lol. I Really hope this isnt a bump

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Sean_J said:
Thats a whole different subject lol. I Really hope this isnt a bump

well it is. read the post date for the last post before spamming

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ur bitmap internalizer is just a trojan horse.

J

jon-the-hobo

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone be kind enough as to repost a working link to Ump v4 or H2k tools. I've searched the internet high and low, and the rapid share links won't download completely, and everything else are just fraudulent downloads.

Never mind, for some reason firefox doesn't like rapidshare links. I'm glad to be back.

S

Shane X A 4311

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way you could put these in a folder and upload everything halo 2 mod related? I'm trying to get all of the old programs and put them on an external hard drive for safekeeping and sharing. So far all I've found for modern modding programs is Assembly, but it doesn't have the plugins for H2.

D

Deleted member 1140889

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys is there a mod tool available these days? If so can someone chuck me a link please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register