What's new

Solved Halo 2 condensed

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need Halo 2 with singleplayer and multiplayer maps to fit on a 4gb usb stick for my xbox. I have it with just the multiplayer maps, and it works, but I can't play singleplayer. Is there some way to make it fit?

Thanks,
Se7enoob

Edit: I've tried different flash drives that are bigger, but my xbox doesn't like any of them. :tongue:

Last edited:
TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight

Cracking those accounts ;) <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Are the other USBs Fat32's? otherwise it will not work. i dont know about your problem otherwise, sorry.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I need Halo 2 with singleplayer and multiplayer maps to fit on a 4gb usb stick for my xbox. I have it with just the multiplayer maps, and it works, but I can't play singleplayer. Is there some way to make it fit?

Thanks,
Se7enoob

Edit: I've tried different flash drives that are bigger, but my xbox doesn't like any of them. :tongue:
Why do you need multiplayer for halo 2... Didn't they shut down xbox live for OG xbox's?

DrXthirst

DrXthirst

Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Last I checked, all the files were under 4GB. Did you make sure that you're getting single_player_shared.map as well? Mainmenu.map is required for both and Shared.map is solely for multiplayer.

You also don't need the intro.xbe (I think it's xbe.)
Send me a picture of the files you have and I can tell you what you can get rid of to save some space.

Top Bottom
Login
Register