• Views 5,276
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded this from a site that I can't find anymore and just uploaded to my filefront
I looked inside the folder and everything looks legit but I can't put it on my modded xbox cuz I have error 13 silly me
can someone test this out once they get the chance and if you do figure it out can you post here and tell me or anyone else who wants to know, how to install it?
*dead link*

Update: Newest thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Outwitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG Thank you so much for uploading this great piece of history. I've been looking everywhere for this!

After putting all the files onto my JTAG, I used the hacked Xbox 1 emulator files from Venemous Fire + Dashlaunch.

The game booted and it was indeeed the Halo 2 Beta.

Thanks, I owe you one :wink:

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really i just typed in halo 2 beta in google and there was the download odd enough
glad i could make your dreams and wishes come true
btw does it have the mongoose in it?
and also do i just transfer this to my e folder on my original modded xbox and click on the xbe

You can only get a virus from a .exe\idiot
thanks for the virus explanation
i would never upload a virus
i dont really get the point of it

D

Dayum

Reaction score
Sin$
But actually you can. You can get them from a number of different file extensions.

Macs, however much they want you to believe can't get viruses, still can, and they cant even run .exe's :tongue:

Dorito 7S

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you ever heard of a binder? You sir, are the idiot. On topic, what's the difference between this and the full game?

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok whoever has it working i get to the arranged game/pregame lobby and it says 0 players in party and i cant start the game?

O

Outwitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok whoever has it working i get to the arranged game/pregame lobby and it says 0 players in party and i cant start the game?
Sign in another player from a 2nd controller. BTW the mongoose is not in this ver :frown:

O

OZZtin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well that would help but i certainly dont have a second controller
how come ive seen people play this beta on youtube without a second controller
is it jus cuz its a different ver.

O

Outwitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might have been a different build, i'm not sure. Possibly old footage aswell. It only lets you play one player even with the second plugged in. I had to do that just to start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register