Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This Glitch is to make a few brutes look like this:
WFbm1yp.jpg

Disclaimer: I did not find this Glitch. I am just posting a tutorial which I wrote.

1. You will need at least 2 people to do this glitch. Start the mission "The Covenant" at Rally Point Alpha. Proceed through the mission to the part where you are leaving the 3rd tower. DO NOT kill flood or brutes at this point here
2YNScow.jpg

2. You will want one person to stay behind at this point amongst the chaos of brutes and flood, just do not kill any enemies:
2GBn4Nd.jpg

3. Have the rest of your team proceed onward with the mission. Have one person drive the mongoose provided. This is where timing is key. The person in the mongoose is going to hit a checkpoint or a loading...done point. Make sure the person on the mongoose hits this point while a brute is being infected by the flood.
TR8uNuw.jpg

Mongoose Player:
VCWRMVO.jpg

4. After this is done, the players all need to get into the two hornets that are provided for fighting the Scarabs.:
64UtTkl.jpg

5. Instead of fighting the Scarabs, ignore them and proceed to fly towards the massive structure behind them. Hang to the left of the structure:
dG7O6D8.jpg

6. Once behind the big structure you are going to fly to the lowest point on the back of the big structure. Once in that spot (See below) just fly backwards while staying low to get out of the map.
jOxS3t2.jpg

7. Once you fly backwards as far as you can, fly as high as you can:
DuYBJQw.jpg

8. Now while still high in the sky fly towards the top of the mountain:
spfPXKj.jpg

9. Once you get to the top of the mountain go over it and lower yourself slightly and just sit there for a bit:
bzlUhIY.jpg

10. After a minute or so, you will be seemingly teleported back in time. Fly in the designated direction in the picture below to get back to the third tower to see your half-infected brutes! If you kill the brutes, the extra flood parts will vanish.
AbXmxn6.jpg

iCV8Eap.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register