• Thread starter Hadzz
  • Start date
  • Views 69,658
Mr Mackey

Mr Mackey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great new features, keep up the good work!
laugh.gif

E

Ecumenical

Reaction score
Sin$
make sure you have admin privileges to run exe files such as this, and i got it the first time

Im a computer admin on my comp. Anything else i need to do regarding that?

FYI, i had the program on my computer before it got wiped and it worked fine. Im pretty sure it was that microsoft update that i need? Could you post a link to it just in case?

Thanks and much appreciated.

Mr Jenks

Mr Jenks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure the framweork is updated :smile:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325fd-ae52-4e35-b531-508d977d32a6&displaylang=en

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Prefrence transfer isn't working for me, do I have to do something in order for it to work or something?

H

Hadzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Prefrence transfer isn't working for me, do I have to do something in order for it to work or something?
yea it doesnt work for everyone, i already fixed it for 2.4, it will release sometime next week

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea it doesnt work for everyone, i already fixed it for 2.4, it will release sometime next week
Thanks, the whole prefrence thing was the only thing keeping me from using modded gts more often.

E

Ecumenical

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, i downloaded the framework update and i could finally run the program. However, now whenever i go in and open up my profile, it'll load it and my gamer picture but it'll sit there gray and non responsive. I'm an admin on my computer, so i don't think thats the problem. Help?

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Features! I really prefer this program over easy GT. Thanks Hadzz. Can't wait for new releases!

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an awesome Tool, thanks for sharing

N

NillaWafer774

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, i downloaded the framework update and i could finally run the program. However, now whenever i go in and open up my profile, it'll load it and my gamer picture but it'll sit there gray and non responsive. I'm an admin on my computer, so i don't think thats the problem. Help?

Yea I have this same exact problem. Can anyone please explain this?

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So hows 2.4 coming because I really want to make GT's with the preference transfer, its the only reason I dont use modded GT's regularly...

EasSidezz

EasSidezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
http://download1256.mediafire.com/uwej9tvethhg/ijztktj2j3a/Hadzz+GT+Editor+V2.3.zip
Instant download, so you dont gotta leave 7S.

Y

YGz Empire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo the exact same thing happened to me and you have log off or either turn your comp off.

S

shaneee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant ever get mine to work on black ops.
Whenever i try signin on the whole game glicths up and keeps saying invalid profile etc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register