1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Hacking Vending machines/change machines

Discussion in 'Other Platforms' started by Blade4406, May 29, 2007 with 33 replies and 59,973 views.

1. Blade4406

Blade4406 Banned

Some people say this so i will too. I'm not responsible for what you do with this information. It is my constitutional right to write this file. This is for informational purposes only as use of the information contained herein is illegal.

Well ive read the thread on here telling us about the 4231 on the coke machines... since then ive been looking for ways to cheat and hack machines to get money and drinks. Unfortunately some of the newer machines have prevented some of these techniques. I will tell you what tricks i use, which ones work and which ones don't just in case you do come upon that special machine :smile:

1. This is the first thing that ive ever tried that has worked. What you do, get either a bic pen or something the same length of a pen and stick it up between the guard and the lid of the drink machine. This only works on the machines with the guards on them that prevent you from reaching up there. Some machines require two pens on both sides b/c of the force behind the can/bottle, ive always found 2 more effective anyways. Be sure that the pen is in tight and will not let the door open also be sure no one can see it. Come back later and if your lucky FREE SODAS!This isn't really a hack but you still get free sodas! Pictures can be found below.
    Front view...
    [​IMG]
    Side View...
    [​IMG]

2. The next idea is something im sure most people have heard of. What you do is take some warm water and salt, about 2 liters of water to a 1/2 cup of salt, to the machine your looking to dupe, next take either a newspaper or something that you can fit inside the coin hole acting like a funnel. Then slowly pour into the machine and start pressing away at buttons. If your lucky either soda will start pouring out or sometimes money will come out. If it gets out of control then i would suggest unplugging the machine as soon as you get what you came for.This method i have not tried b/c i don't find it worth messing up the machines in my locker room when i have other techniques. Some machines though have patched this flaw by moving the reader where it cannot be damaged. No images needed for this one, but i did find some articles about this take a look...Products/vending machines saltwater

3. This is for those arcade change machines or those car wash change machines. This method i just found and have done whats needed except put the bill in a machine. Okay here is what you do... either get a 5 dollar bill or a 10 dollar bill and a 1 dollar bill. I would suggest a 5 at first in case you mess up. If you hold up the 5$ bill to the light you will notice a little strip of something that says five and something else on it. Its to the left of Abe down the middle of the U.S. reserve emblem for those of you still looking. Then mark the strip, as where it is located in comparison with the 1 dollar bill, with a pencil or pen. What you need to do is get a sharp knife and some tweezers. Most bills all ready have the place open so just take the knife and open up the pocket a little more to put the tweezers in and grab the strip. If your careful enough the strip will come right out with out breaking. Next line up the strip with the lines on the 1 dollar bill. Tape this down with some clear scotch tape. With a little luck when you stick the bill in it reads the bill as a 5 but really its just a one :smile:. And for those of you thinking you just wasted a perfectly good 5 dollar bill don't worry. Just don't take it to the bank, even though im sure they wont check...instead spend it some where in a store no store will check the 5 for a little strip im sure lol. There ya go... this might be hard work but when you can take 4 5$ bills and 4 1$ bills and make the ones into a roll of quarters its well worth it.
    The Strip for a little slower people...
    [​IMG]

There are many many other techniques that i may or may not share depending on the response to this thread. Thanks, later.

5 people like this.
  2. mojo123

mojo123 Enthusiast

nice i wanna try the coin one

3. Saiyan

Saiyan Senior Member

the one with the salt water? if so you need an old *** vending machine cause they pretty much fixed that.

4. Loozy

Loozy Enthusiast

cool those should work but dont u think people are gonna get suspicious when u got salt water and tweezers and a sharp knife at the arcade??

5. RCnikka

RCnikka Enthusiast

loved it

please please please share ur other techniques

6. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

sorry for the late post but can you go into details on the one with the change machine? i cant get the strip out of the five bill. =[ like possibly some pic?

7. tattoo_zoo

tattoo_zoo Newbie

I personally have tried the salt water trick with much success. I was not sure it would work, I thought it was a bunch of bull at first, but it works! Here is how I did it: I was working as a security guard in an office building that was empty at night so i had the place to my self, perfect. I got an empty spray bottle and put about an inch to an inch and a half of salt in the bottom. I then filled it up with hot tap water then shook it well. I set the sprayer to spray a fine line not mist and sprayed directly into the dollar bill acceptor. To my surprise, with every spray it would read $1, $2, $3, $4 and then finally $5. I stopped at $5 because there was going to be alot of change to carry around for 8 hours! Anyways, I pressed the coin return and it was like Vegas baby! The coins were wet of course and this method does make somewhat of a mess in general but well worth it.
    Good luck, becareful, be smart!
    Dan

8. ZEROleaf

ZEROleaf Newbie

This all sounds really interesting and suddenly I feel like a litle boy watching Michael Jordan in the 90's.

1 person likes this.
  9. Zer0-One

Zer0-One Experienced Member

dude, serious?? i've tried this before and it didnt work. imma try it with the spray bottle this time now.

10. tattoo_zoo

tattoo_zoo Newbie

Yup, for real. You will notice that the water will be dripping out of the coin return/catcher and try it on the older ones first. I think the key is the really hot water and alot of salt.
    Good luck, becareful, and be smart!
    Dan

11. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

You realize that the last one would be illegal right your destroying federal property.

12. tufly4u

tufly4u Enthusiast

its pretty wack!

13. tattoo_zoo

tattoo_zoo Newbie

This machine was not owned by the gov't, therefore it's not gov't property.

14. Zer0-One

lol. 10 points for tattoo zoo.

1 person likes this.
  15. tattoo_zoo

tattoo_zoo Newbie

Thanks DMK06. Really just tryin' to make a point. It's not Fed. property if the Feds don't own it. I doubt that Ralph's Clothes Barn had anything to do with the Feds...lol! That's where the machine was.

Since we are on the subject..of money that is...what's up in the funny money department? Anyone with tips, tricks, hints? Bleaching? I know the proper type paper to use. Just tryin' to have fun with a little hobby...*wink*wink*

16. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

What he meant by it being destroying federal property is that it is illegal to deface federal money. aka, if you destroy a dollar, you're committing a crime.

17. Zer0-One

ya, if anyone knows any tricks, i'd be interested too.

18. tattoo_zoo

tattoo_zoo Newbie

It can be very easy but at the same time it takes planing ahead and alot of C.Y.A.! First of all, all printers leave a signature of sorts on everything it prints, kinda like a fingerprint and yes it can be traced back to you. Therefore, you need a printer of fairly good quality but one that you will not mind throwing in a bon fire if the heat is on you. In other words, you need to get rid of it later. You will also need to store any images on an external/removable hard drive and not on your main C drive or anywhere on your computer for that matter. Just because you delete something does not mean the FEDS cant find it, they will. I've got more info if anyone else is interested.

**This poster is in no way, shape or form condoning illegal activities and is excercising his Constitutional right to freedom of speach** C.Y.A.

19. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

No but money is federal property and it is illegal to destroy federal property.

20. Zer0-One

who's destroying money? nobody said anything about DESTROYING money.