What's new

Discussion Guess what I'm getting ready for ;)

• Thread starter VinnyHaw
  • Start date
  • Views 3,086
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
you should be able to use hot glue to get them on

I know that part. It's just they weren't plug 'n play. If they were easy enough I'll be snagging some :wink:

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's sick as hell. How'd you put the led's in?
IT was not a fun time.. lmao. I found a a molex thing i had from an old fan i had. So i plugged it in to the wire that powers the HDD then plugged it into the HDD, 2 wires came out of it so then I soldered the LED strips too it.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know that part. It's just they weren't plug 'n play. If they were easy enough I'll be snagging some :wink:
you jsut need to sodder the wire to an existing power cord like the one in the dvd player or some part of the case that has a ground and a charge

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
you jsut need to sodder the wire to an existing power cord like the one in the dvd player or some part of the case that has a ground and a charge

that's the thing. I'm cool with soldering, just not with finding where to solder to

Sec

Sec

Halo ✔️
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
that's the thing. I'm cool with soldering, just not with finding where to solder to
Yea I did not want to solder the board but then I found that molex adapter thing plunged it in, then just wired the red wires to the red and black to black.

Diaz

Diaz

Se7ensins Official Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome Wish I still had myself one of those!

Top Bottom
Login
Register