• Start date
  • Views 1,921
D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just recieved this... So there are alot of people workign on this lmao
Please Keep in mind IF YOU BYPASS IT... PLEASE... PLEASE... try to do the mods I have specified!! (hows that for a begger. Sorry!

XsR xToXiC xX
online.png

Local Moderator

local_moderator.png

icon1.gif
Re: Gtaiv after feb patch mods!!!
There is a bypass already, it isn't released yet. We are still working on it, this is very hard.

tim008 said:
Joined a deathmatch with him, hes a dirty bastar d with a TURBO PAD!!!

Who's that? Not me I havent been on since thismorning.

10camaross

Reaction score
Sin$
nice
but i hope it will work in my situation. Its weird that it freezes in single player and i dont have any updates for the game since the console never went online.

K

Kainonx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aaassssssadadad said:
why do people still use the original game *not hating, just wondering*

I use it since I travel back-and-forth between TBOGT and original, for me there seems to be more people that I know on original and, in my opinon, I have more fun on original ^^

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Kainonx said:
I use it since I travel back-and-forth between TBOGT and original, for me there seems to be more people that I know on original and, in my opinon, I have more fun on original ^^

Yea, more people that I know are in original :smile:

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aaassssssadadad said:

Personally, I like the races better, the missions are there, and more people on the gound, TBOGT seems all they do is use the parashute and fly in the buzzard. I have notice also TBOGT to be quite laggy with mods. Mabe just me but I prefer the oriional one.

So lets geter up and modded again lol
So far 21 disks waisted... ahhh and I am still at square 1 I bet lmao

Quick update, I have tried hundres of things and can only see two things that have changed from the previous modded common to the new update. so I think Im out on this one now as nothing i have done made a differance. So I will just be watching for the next few days I guess.
But I will donate to the buypass finder and input anythign I might stumble across on other sites.

Good luck!

scooby1111

scooby1111

Reaction score
Sin$
aaassssssadadad said:

I would love to play TBOGT bit I dont know how to mod TBOGT and if i need a iso and if i do where would i find it ?? lol after all i am new to all this :frown:

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scooby1111 said:
I would love to play TBOGT bit I dont know how to mod TBOGT and if i need a iso and if i do where would i find it ?? lol after all i am new to all this :frown:

As far as ISO's go if you need one for TBOGT, Reg gta, and pretty much any other game I can upload it.
You do have the other things you need...right? dl burner, xbc, avgx360, win360....you dont need them all if your not modding but nice to have.
If you want the game with no mods I can defenetely hook you up with that just send me a pm with what you have. Let me know if you know how to rip a game, with no mods it is easy with xbc. ANything I upload will be 100% clean.

K

Kainonx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scooby1111 said:

You also need to make sure that you have a Flashed Xbox 360, Hotswapping won't work without the original disc (store bought)

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kainonx said:
You also need to make sure that you have a Flashed Xbox 360, Hotswapping won't work without the original disc (store bought)

:thumbup:
Good point, I didnt even think to add that! I am so used to having 2 360's one flashed,the other banned and J-tagged.

Sorry to Turn this Thread but it has gotten bumped off topic, Please start a new one for anything other than possible solves for org...GTAIV , I know of a few people who are defenetely working on it but havent heard much from this site as far as input.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS IS FOR GTAIV org game NOT TBOGT

Alright, I have been going threw this game, very unclear of what I am looking at, I am sure there are better people out there who know what to look for and how to bypass it!

We need mods back up on the org GTAIV.
I was running out of disks fast here

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas pm me. If you have a way to bypass and have mods working let me know how your doing it. I only want a few specific things and will make it worth your while to help me get these.

I am BY FAR not good at this but I am investing alot of time to try and work threw it.

I know it is out and patched I seen fast cars and a guy named HACKER1 online a few min ago playing with invincibility and fast cars did not see his weapons as he just went past me a few times then got out of his car, I tried to kill him and nothing worked till I ran him over.

So someone has found a way!
LETS get this done, I will gladly test, I have plenty of disks left.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET BACK:

*All weapons to shoot their normal bullets at a max rate, max ammo limits, clip and range, and No reload time
* A Couple added weapons that shoot RPG's or buzzard rockets
* Be able to kill cops, other players, pedestrians and do missions still.
* Be invincible from cops, player weapons, drowning, (falling, fire, punch and stab if possible) So be able to Kill everyone but not be killed lol
* Modder Killer gun (not one that is used in any mission as we want to be able to successfully play and complete all missions in MP still.
* HAVE WATER!! and faster boats, and a super fast Tug boat.
* Flying cars (chopper style not plane) preferably a 4door cop car, and one compact car.
*Fast cars with no damage, colors back, halogen lights, under light and superb Handling no flipping and no rolling (as best as possible). And be able to drive underwater (if possible)
* Rancher, Dump Truck and Fire truck, Biff and Patriot Jacked way up like 2X as high as they stand normally make them 100% off road with big *** tires duel exhaust and solid axles and HEAVY and fast.
* All cars can park and sit on steep slopes.
(basically the cars are like Brady's old common b4 the flying cars but with added things like the monster trucks, few chopper style flying cars as I have specified.)
*Choppers to shoot fast and fly a bit faster
* Reg Rain
* A couple freezing cars for when people start to really **** a guy off lol
* I seen today that someone mentioned NOT being able to get kicked from a game this would be an AWESOME addition to this as well.

Anything else that will add to the game let me know also.

I Almost had this all working using bits from Brady's, Shadows, and a few others, I was having problems once I went online it would freeze a few min into it. Then it was all patched :mad:

Unless I am the one to get this working 100% first I will be taking 0.00 credit for it.
Also I will only be releasing this to people who have input to making this happen.
I will also be more than happy to run test burns with your instructions till we get this done.

Peace And good luck, I hope it happens soon, I will be on trying.:.(

I can be contacted here and also on windows live: [email protected]

Top Bottom
Login
Register