gta4 mods???

• Thread starter lalopineda
  • Start date
  • Views 622
L

lalopineda

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i am very new to this forum..can i still go online with the gta4 mods???i will not be flashing my disk drive i will be installing the modded disk to my hard drive do you think their is a high possibility of getting banned for that???someone please help...

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why can you not look down the forum, all what you need is on the first page <_<

You can always run the risk of getting banned whist modding, hotswapping does lower the risk though.

GTA IV Original: Not yet
GTA IV BOGT: Yes, there is a wide variety of mods to choose from.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i am very new to this forum..can i still go online with the gta4 mods???i will not be flashing my disk drive i will be installing the modded disk to my hard drive do you think their is a high possibility of getting banned for that???someone please help...
Since your spelling is decent and readable, I'll answer. GTA IV original mods have been patched, there is no current work around for this, but there are some very good BOGT mods that are worth looking at.

Now regarding the ban:
Flashing your disc drive will render you vulnerable to console bans because Microsoft usually do ban flashed XBOXes, my old flashed XBOX got banned. My account has never been banned. not once - not even for modding. I've been using the hotswap method for a while now and still have yet to be banned (even though I probably won't be banned) it's safe but you must accept there is a slight risk.

Top Bottom
Login
Register