What's new

Code GTA V Vehicle hashes list

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice to see that someone cleared up which Trophytruck is which, not sure I want Trophytruck2 (desert raid). Curious to see what it looks like with all extras removed though, can you remove any of the bodywork or only the spares? Also wondering if anyone has tried transferring a Tyrus with all extras removed, hoping to lose the spoiler. ALSO what about suspension options on the Tropos?

Only spares.

A

Abadazad420

Reaction score
Sin$
Sure! :thumbsup:
Try making one with a RGB of 16/0/40,
Either a 89 or 44 pearlescent, and then a 160 base... It's my favorite starting point for a chromatic-like paint job. I've had friends say they like it too.
Just a suggestion!
Hey man i am having alot of difficulty trying to find out how to transfer modded.western sovereigns to ps4...i ont really understand what tool i need.i have a pc i use seren and wildermodz...can you help me.understand what i have to.do plz bro??

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just knocked this up for myself & friends. I thought I'd share it.
I find myself scouring the pages here looking for a full list of NG vehicle names. This is to stop that.

Sorry, I don't use hashes. Also please let me know what I've missed - I'm bound to have missed something.

It turned out looking smaller than I expected here, feel free to zoom / save image as / whatever.

Vehicle%20Names_zpse7zyp6ix.png

[Edit : The Franken Stange (btype2, Hallowe'en) is a Sports Classic, not a Muscle as I classed it above.]​

Last edited:
Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man i am having alot of difficulty trying to find out how to transfer modded.western sovereigns to ps4...i ont really understand what tool i need.i have a pc i use seren and wildermodz...can you help me.understand what i have to.do plz bro??
I don't know your menus.
I trust you have a garage editor of some sort? It should spawn a Sov' in black, but that alone won't transfer because it is a standard colour.
If one of your menus has the option to input / change the primary paint colour to a custom RGB (eg: Mod shop > Paint > Primary > Custom), use that to alter the RGB (0,0,0 = pure black, etc etc).
The Sov' has no secondary & pearls don't transfer so leave them alone, or at '0'.
Once the custom RGB is applied to the primary colour, change your screen tint, rims / whatever & save it by just riding out of your garage & back in.
That's ready for transfer.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's a really useful list of compiled vehicles in post #623, I'm sure anyone who is unfamiliar with the correct inputs will find it very helpful.

L

Lost_Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Dune/RallyTruck can be stored in your garage for those wondering.

EDIT:
T0HiTFk.png

Last edited:
DEFIANTx

DEFIANTx

Reaction score
Sin$
could i get someone to upload a text file with ALL the latest car hashes? im doing a repo script mod and need the list to add all the cars. thank you.

A

Abadazad420

Reaction score
Sin$
I just knocked this up for myself & friends. I thought I'd share it.
I find myself scouring the pages here looking for a full list of NG vehicle names. This is to stop that.

Sorry, I don't use hashes. Also please let me know what I've missed - I'm bound to have missed something.

It turned out looking smaller than I expected here, feel free to zoom / save image as / whatever.

Vehicle%20Names_zpse7zyp6ix.png

[Edit : The Franken Stange (btype2, Hallowe'en) is a Sports Classic, not a Muscle as I classed it above.]​
Thanks dude 
Ok i ended up achieving paint and tont using rgb on seren garage editor.. i dont know how to chrome them though so that they transfer to ps4

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude 

Ok i ended up achieving paint and tont using rgb on seren garage editor.. i dont know how to chrome them though so that they transfer to ps4
I can't help further with that sorry.
Chrome is reverted on transfer, though I've not yet tried changing the chrome's RGB beforehand - it may work.
I often paint them pure gold, the turn RGB to 0,0,0 - gives a black chrome effect. Other RGB values work on gold too.

I noticed that after transfer there will be a white-ish pearlescent coat applied to the Sovereign, no matter what colour you made it. This makes the chosen colour appear more wishy-washy. My last batch looked much more bold on the 360 that the XB1. Allow for it with stronger colours perhaps, maybe apply a white / silver pearl while you mod it so you see what you get.

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thxs man... I've been wondering.
Ya it can b stored buying it from website , don't need mods to store it ! Only if u want 3D paint then u need to mod it / RALLY TRUCK / DUNE

Last edited:
Dunkn McNutz

Dunkn McNutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help guys I'm trying to do and acct and I want the trophy truck with no back and the stallion with hard top and the convertible piece also how do I takes the luggage off the valor

L

Lost_Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya it can b stored buying it from website , don't need mods to store it ! Only if u want 3D paint then u need to mod it / RALLY TRUCK / DUNE
It is a pegasus vehicle not able to go into your garage by buying it off the website.

L

Lost_Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its random some people get it on pegasus list and some people get it in there garage its just a random thing i guess you gotta be lucky
It is not blacklisted and you use hex-change unless it is shown somewhere that when you order the dine it can be randomly in your garage.

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1st off I just want to let you no I'm not saying your wrong , this very well could b a bug ,not sure , just wanted to see if anyone else can buy it off site and puts in garage !It is a pegasus vehicle not able to go into your garage by buying it off the website.
The rally truck / dune is on southern San Andreas site listed as MTL I THINK , maybe not everyone gets it or it's a glitch/ bug n game but it's def on my southern San Andreas website thou .i bought another 5 mins ago lol

L

Lost_Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The limo is also on SSAAS and is.listed as a pegasus vehicle in the description like the dune.

Top Bottom
Login
Register