What's new

Code GTA V Vehicle hashes list

IconKiller187

IconKiller187

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey folks,

Just collected all 50 Spaceship parts a few days ago, now my reward, the Space Docker, which i put in my garage *sigh* Disappeared today and I'm fu**ing angry about that. So I wanted to try it this way, could someone please tell me which of the Hashes above is the "Space Docker" ? Is it "dune2" or something?

Thanks Mates, would appreciate some help if you don't mind.

Regards.

MichMich19

MichMich19

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't work for me don't know why , i put my save in usb , put in to pc , extract sgta50000 , open block editor and extract psin , edit the psin with HxD , save , but when i save i got this :

don't know if it's the problem or not but in game i dont see any difference

IconKiller187

IconKiller187

Reaction score
Sin$
I also could need some help after all. I've did everything like it was told before.

1. Get Ingame, highjack a bus, save the game and stay in the bus.

2. Draw SaveGame to the Device.

3. Opened it in Horizon, extracted the file to the desktop.

4. Opened Save Block, opened the SaveGame in there, extracted the PSIN File to desktop.

5. Opened HxD, dragged PSIN File into HxD.

6. Found the three "Bus-Instances" (D577C962) changed them all, replaced them with the PROBABLY Space Docker Hashes (1FD824AF).

7. Saved the PSIN File and closed HxD.

8. Replaced the old PSIN File with the edited one. (Here was the fault I was doing, I didn't saved the File correctly. Solution: After I replaced the old file, I clicked on "Save As" and then first clicked on the SaveGame on my Desktop "SGTA00001" whatever, but put another "1" on the end, saved it, deleted the old save, than deleted the extra "1" from the new save, and after this the steps go an.

9. Insert the SaveGame into Horizon, Rehash & Resigned, closed.

10. Put the USB to the Xbox, changed the Saves, Started Game - Still sitting in a bus. (Not Anymore)

What did I do wrong, and am I using the right Hash for the "Space Docker" ?

I would be very grateful for some help, this is ****ing me up pretty much right now. o_O

EDIT: Problem Solved after the last two tries, the Hash I was using for the "Space Docker" was also the right one. But thanks to you guys, I weren't be able to restore my Alien-Car without you. I love se7ensins ! :smile:

Last edited:
Vindictive

Vindictive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the hash list, I've mentioned you in my new tutorial (:

Last edited:
K

Klusterfk

Reaction score
Sin$
Try storing your other cars in other garages and have a bus alone, then edit it.

Also make sure you are editing a bed save not a quick save.

I found it easiest to be in a bus, quick save, and then edit that save and change the three instances of the bus to whatever car you want. Then when you load the save, you'll be in that car.

I tried both of those methods and still nothing. Not a big deal ill get it eventually. Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

toofaces2

toofaces2

PS3 Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
I have New Glitch Found xD
GTA 5 Online, it should be possible to collect up to three million dollars GTA in an hour. This requires only a garage and a motorcycle, which should be as heavily modified. Depending on the amount of the value of the mobile lower rate, the higher the earnings falls from the seller. The latter represents the business of Los Santos Customs. When there sold the bike, you have only immediately press the start button and change the menu in the game store your Xbox 360 or Playstation third But not to the last point, but the last passed checkpoint together previously sold bike and the money received for it - If you have done this, one automatically back into the game. The process can be repeated infinitely often currently.

B

Brains 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am having issues. when I open my save I don't see PSIN or any of the other ones. All i have is ?b??
Any ideas?

carlishio2

carlishio2

Reaction score
Sin$
I also could need some help after all. I've did everything like it was told before.

1. Get Ingame, highjack a bus, save the game and stay in the bus.

2. Draw SaveGame to the Device.

3. Opened it in Horizon, extracted the file to the desktop.

4. Opened Save Block, opened the SaveGame in there, extracted the PSIN File to desktop.

5. Opened HxD, dragged PSIN File into HxD.

6. Found the three "Bus-Instances" (D577C962) changed them all, replaced them with the PROBABLY Space Docker Hashes (1FD824AF).

7. Saved the PSIN File and closed HxD.

8. Replaced the old PSIN File with the edited one. (Here was the fault I was doing, I didn't saved the File correctly. Solution: After I replaced the old file, I clicked on "Save As" and then first clicked on the SaveGame on my Desktop "SGTA00001" whatever, but put another "1" on the end, saved it, deleted the old save, than deleted the extra "1" from the new save, and after this the steps go an.

9. Insert the SaveGame into Horizon, Rehash & Resigned, closed.

10. Put the USB to the Xbox, changed the Saves, Started Game - Still sitting in a bus. (Not Anymore)

What did I do wrong, and am I using the right Hash for the "Space Docker" ?

I would be very grateful for some help, this is ****ing me up pretty much right now. o_O

EDIT: Problem Solved after the last two tries, the Hash I was using for the "Space Docker" was also the right one. But thanks to you guys, I weren't be able to restore my Alien-Car without you. I love se7ensins ! :smile:

Can you tell me the Hash for the space docker?, i can´t find it anywhere

edit: nevermind it was 1FD824AF after all

Last edited:
Ryanc229

Ryanc229

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whenever I open it in the save block editor, it just comes up with ?b??

Top Bottom
Login
Register