Code GTA V Vehicle hashes list

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Buccaneer2 with triple glitched roof and stubby wheelie bar, chino2 with glitched roof and stubby wheelie bar, Ruiner with glitched roof, Faction with triple glitched roof and power bulge hood, Faction2 with double glitched roof, backless Coquette Classic, double back Coquette Classic, Buffalo with glitched side skirt, Sovereign motorcycle, Stratum with all parts, Regina with 9 cases on rack, Adder with no spoiler, cageless roofless Mesa, Banshee no roof, no bars, Banshee with roof, with bars, BeeJay with Michael in the back, Dune with extra crap in back, Ruffian with glitched headlamp, Voltic with glitched 'triangle' roof, Mamba with various options, Vader with 4 exhaust pipes, Mariachi Tornado, Kalahari with/without bars, Roosevelt no trunk/tyres, Kuruma with glitched seats, Romero no casket...
I'm sure I forgot a few, but there's a few to consider. I didn't include the NG only cars, just the ones with unobtainable features.

U

Username9876543210

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you !!

however just a matter like the faction power bulge hood ?

EDIT :
It's good I found! The problem is how to get it ?

Is this a Extra? A hidden changes LCS ? If you know how to have it tell me please ! :smile:

Last edited:
sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only fit the hood to a Faction 2, so it is usually unobtainable on the regular Faction. I've been trying to make a lowered Massacro, as it has no suspension option, but it doesn't want to stick.

U

Username9876543210

Reaction score
Sin$
But do you know how to obtain, with the mods on PS3, The faction with the power bulge hood ? Because I seek on the internet but I can not find ...

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I use a Panto and set all body modifications to 1. Although the Panto doesn't have a hood option, one of those options clearly corresponds to the hood option on the Faction. I would leave the roof option alone if you want the glitched roof, you don't need to touch it anyway, the extras will give you that.

U

Username9876543210

Reaction score
Sin$
If I understood I put all the extras "on" ?

If that is thank you !! :smile:

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah all extras on, all body modifications except roof to 1.

U

Username9876543210

Reaction score
Sin$
Hope you 're right , because look at this video.

He wants to get the " triple roof" on the action and uses the Regina for this. However we note that even after putting all the extras "on" the car did not cover turbo ...

Hmmmm strange . To believe that there is a Faction3 in the game.

Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lifegaurd blazer with black paintjob/green and blue stickers with or without lifeguard box/float??

N

Nlive8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use a Panto and set all body modifications to 1. Although the Panto doesn't have a hood option, one of those options clearly corresponds to the hood option on the Faction. I would leave the roof option alone if you want the glitched roof, you don't need to touch it anyway, the extras will give you that.

The bonnet bulge on the regular faction is a bodystyle. :smile:

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the way to put wheelie bar on buccaneer2 and chino ? And is it chino or chino 2? I was told how but only successful 1 time ! Please help , I no u set bumper upgrades to 1 ! Is that both bumper upgrades to 1 and do I set any other upgrades up ? I no u leave extras all on for top of course , just need wheelie bars! Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register