What's new

Tutorial GTA V Money Guide (Online Heists, Story Mode, Stocks & More)

• Thread starter Atlas
  • Start date
  • Views 467,225
SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If only the stock market worked online :frown:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats with fruit, max it went to was 25% then it just dropped..
I have not heard of it doing that exactly before. I believe at some point someone said they had trouble with that stock, but most do not have trouble. Don't worry, you'll still make a ton of cash.
Nice guide, I just got the game and plan on using this soon.
I'm glad you like it, enjoy the game!

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played it again last night exactly on the samw file and share prices were at 45% but stayed there. i get on later see id it moves to 50%

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I played it again last night exactly on the samw file and share prices were at 45% but stayed there. i get on later see id it moves to 50%
Ah very good then! Sell that and move on to the next step :biggrin:

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never got it close to that 45%, decided to sell at 38%. still have 330mil on ech chatacter with 1 mission left

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Never got it close to that 45%, decided to sell at 38%. still have 330mil on ech chatacter with 1 mission left
I see, that's odd it did not go up. Best of luck! :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
EF Rich

EF Rich

Reaction score
Sin$
Who even cares about the stock market, I'll care about it when it gets put into Online.
All the money glitches are outdated.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Who even cares about the stock market, I'll care about it when it gets put into Online.
All the money glitches are outdated.
Yes, I was able to label the first few money glitches as "patched" but I am unable to edit the post properly without using an iPhone because of a captcha error. Going further, evidently a lot of people care about the stock market in this game as the thread has over 200k views and has more than 30 likes. You have to keep in mind too, I started this thread before game save mods were around.

If and once the stock market is moved into online mode, expect to see this guide updated.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be used so much more if there were no story mode mods lol. Everyone has max money now.
Atlas Atlas Can you maybe change the back in the OP to another color? Many users use the dark skin and it's kinda hard to read :tongue:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be used so much more if there were no story mode mods lol. Everyone has max money now.
Atlas Atlas Can you maybe change the back in the OP to another color? Many users use the dark skin and it's kinda hard to read :tongue:
I just noticed that the captcha issue I was having before is no longer an issue, currently under construction :smile:

Also, some people do not know how to mod their gamesave and some simply prefer not to, so this still gets used from time to time. Scroll up and you'll see what I mean.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fixed colors to the point where they work for both Normal and Dark themes. I could not manage to get the color at some points back to automatic, so I picked a grey that would work in both themes for those spots.

EF Rich

EF Rich

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I was able to label the first few money glitches as "patched" but I am unable to edit the post properly without using an iPhone because of a captcha error. Going further, evidently a lot of people care about the stock market in this game as the thread has over 200k views and has more than 30 likes. You have to keep in mind too, I started this thread before game save mods were around.

If and once the stock market is moved into online mode, expect to see this guide updated.

Can't wait.

Top Bottom
Login
Register