What's new

Tutorial GTA V Money Guide (Online Heists, Story Mode, Stocks & More)

• Thread starter Atlas
  • Start date
  • Views 467,229
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't wait.
Me neither, however, I have been hearing rumors that they won't be bringing the stock market online at all. I have a funny feeling though, that maybe after heists are finally implemented, they'll get the stock market working.

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me neither, however, I have been hearing rumors that they won't be bringing the stock market online at all. I have a funny feeling though, that maybe after heists are finally implemented, they'll get the stock market working.
i think R* will be very reluctant to put the markets online at this moment anyway
only because of the amount of glitches that exist still and they are probably aware of people using mods

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i think R* will be very reluctant to put the markets online at this moment anyway
only because of the amount of glitches that exist still and they are probably aware of people using mods
True, just to note too, because the Bawsaq is evidently based on how much players buy/sell/spend in online mode, I would not doubt that its values are skewed because of glitches of selling cars over and over.

What makes me irate is how in Online mode, you have the option to pull up Bawsaq, only to see that is not operational at the time. It just entices me to hope that when I click on it, it will randomly work or something epic like that.:wacky:

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, just to note too, because the Bawsaq is evidently based on how much players buy/sell/spend in online mode, I would not doubt that its values are skewed because of glitches of selling cars over and over.

What makes me irate is how in Online mode, you have the option to pull up Bawsaq, only to see that is not operational at the time. It just entices me to hope that when I click on it, it will randomly work or something epic like that.:wacky:
yep i know exactly how you feel mate it's very annoying.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yep i know exactly how you feel mate it's very annoying.
Yeah man, but if everything does go through, it will be worth it provided that a pump and dump scheme can be pulled off. There was one experiment conducted in the past with the Bawsaq, many players coordinated a simultaneous purchase of one stock to drive the price up. The price went up, but when everyone sold their shares, the prices did not drop like expected.

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man, but if everything does go through, it will be worth it provided that a pump and dump scheme can be pulled off. There was one experiment conducted in the past with the Bawsaq, many players coordinated a simultaneous purchase of one stock to drive the price up. The price went up, but when everyone sold their shares, the prices did not drop like expected.
ah right i would of liked to of seen the figures of that experiment (good idea btw) only to see how much the prices did change.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ah right i would of liked to of seen the figures of that experiment (good idea btw) only to see how much the prices did change.
Managed to find an old write-up about it:

"PIS was at about $3.25/$4.25 on PS3 and Xbox360 respectively. The official plan was to sell all PIS stocks as a group on 9/30 at 10:00PM GMT +0000. This would hopefully sync global efforts to manipulate the stock price to drop sharply, in the hopes that we could all buy-in again at a low price and continue the trend of buying low/selling high and manipulating this stock like a rollercoaster. It seems that the organized buying of PIS and HAL definitely made the price go up, but as of now, the price of each has not dropped, as HAL is now at $16.58/$19.86 and PIS is $24.08/$24.68. The price of both stocks continues to climb."

tony316

tony316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to find an old write-up about it:

"PIS was at about $3.25/$4.25 on PS3 and Xbox360 respectively. The official plan was to sell all PIS stocks as a group on 9/30 at 10:00PM GMT +0000. This would hopefully sync global efforts to manipulate the stock price to drop sharply, in the hopes that we could all buy-in again at a low price and continue the trend of buying low/selling high and manipulating this stock like a rollercoaster. It seems that the organized buying of PIS and HAL definitely made the price go up, but as of now, the price of each has not dropped, as HAL is now at $16.58/$19.86 and PIS is $24.08/$24.68. The price of both stocks continues to climb."
interesting thanks for the info mate

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting thanks for the info mate
No problem man, trying to find more so I can come up with some theories when/if the market comes to online mode. If you happen to randomly stumble upon anything, be sure to let me know! :wink:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wow damn, i really wish i had this earlier when i completed the game :/
Well, you can always start a new save if you get bored! If and when the stocks get added into Online mode, expect to see some revisions to this thread :wink:

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tutorial you got there, I might just play offline instead of online now.

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tutorial you got there, i might just play offline instead of online now.
Glad you like it! Most people just mod their single player, but there's some tricks if you want to do things half-legitimately.

Al_Capwn

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if you want to update this thread further, but you are missing the prices and information for the new apartments in GTA Online :smile:.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if you want to update this thread further, but you are missing the prices and information for the new apartments in GTA Online :smile:.
Good observation. I had not thought of adding those in as I was going to be waiting until either Heists come out or when/if the stock market is added to GTA Online.

Al_Capwn

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good observation. I had not thought of adding those in as I was going to be waiting until either Heists come out or when/if the stock market is added to GTA Online.

Yeah haha, no rush! It's not that important to the topic either, but its nice to have them listed somewhere :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register