1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

GTA V Stocks {Question}

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Koranny, Sep 14, 2013 with 7 replies and 5,979 views.

1. Koranny

Koranny 94 Honda Civic Forza Horizon 2 FTW

To anyone that have played it can you tell em what the Name is of the iFruit thing on the stock list.... i know "apple" is "appl" so i was looking for anything that look like the fruit but nothing i wasn't to invest in them but i cant find it ....... So can you ? if you can tell me please?
    TheBlazingTech likes this.
  2. Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG # Fredrik #

I dont see the it on the list. However just dont invest in Lifeinvader (LFI). Trust me.
    Koranny likes this.
  3. Koranny

lmao not getting paid?
  4. Doodle210

Doodle210 Everything in this world exists to wear you down. Premium

Once the trades open, LFI is already failing... Who in their right mind would invest with them?_? o_O
  5. Larry David

Larry David Curbing Enthusiast

The CEO of LifeInvader get's his head blown off during a live conference, I dunno if that's at the start of the game or if it's a mission for Brad.
  6. Koranny

welp i guess Lifevader is the name of the actual company because there was a mission when that did happen
  7. Larry David

Larry David Curbing Enthusiast

It's the Facebook of the GTA world....I think the guy in the wheelchair is into stock fraud or something!
  8. mark wheato

mark wheato Enthusiast

loving the stock market, made a few grand :-D