Discussion Official GTA V Screenshots/Photos Thread

Do you take photos on GTA V frequently?

• Total voters
Grandma

Grandma

The Cookie Officer!
Reaction score
Sin$
Have not been here in a while, but still slamming rides and tweaking them. here is my latest i did with my crew-mate who is down with a bigger crew of modders...

0_0.jpg
Sweet Car. I like the wheels. These only work in the modders pool right?

Grandma

Grandma

The Cookie Officer!
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah for this build cause i used my ISO to do the wheels...
If i mod the suspension on a car would a still be able to still go into a public lobby? and my friends will be able to see it too?

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nope cause the file you need to do it in is patched.... you can only do it with other modders... or take pics...

TheCarelessCarrot

TheCarelessCarrot

|||Infinite|||
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont remember this being here on beach was it patch in? When was this added in the game. 
Fixing picture

Last edited:
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Broken image. Please don't tell me you're talking about that giant wooden/Steel(?) statue. If you are it was added in during the beach bum update I believe.

Last edited:
Four Twenty

Four Twenty

#
Reaction score
Sin$
By 'slammed cars' I thought you meant seriously ****ed up cars. There is some clean *** cars in here though!

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Slammed = low riders

its in common\data\levels\gta5 but its patched to use it you have to make a copy and drop it in a bypassed area.
Thank you. So I thought I had been through this file fully but obviously not. So one thing I noticed in other modded common files by other users is in the directory they made a new folder named mods and in that folder had the modded files just renamed to handling2.dat for example. This should work with this also?

RedFive

RedFive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, in 1.10 you had to bypass the files, but the actual file still needed to be int location it originally was. in patch 1.11 that we are in, the bypass still works, but only LIKE/SAME common's that are bypassed the same way can play in the same lobby. Example: Revolitiionz bypassed his files different from shanur's so they cant be in the same sessions/lobbies. These are the 2 i base my mods off of so depending who is using what is what i load on my xkey to use.

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
I would post one of my truck. the Bison truck slammed! wicked awesome

Top Bottom
Login
Register