GTA V RH V2.7 100% REALISTIC DAMAGE!!

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats been done:

MASS: 100% complete (realistic weight on all vehicles)
SPEED: 100% complete (realistic top speed for all vehicles)
BRAKES: 100% complete (brakes behave/respond more realistic on all vehicles)
TRACTION:100% complete (GTA IV traction is back!!)
DAMAGE: 100% complete (damage is 100% realistic.(3.0 factor) sotake heed how fast you drive.)
ACCELERATION: 100% complete (If you mash on the accelerator your wheels will spin and you will have very little traction, giving you a sloppy take off. The key to mastering the new acceleration system is to gradually accelerate for optimum performance.)
SUSPENSION: 100% complete ( GTA IV inspired smoothness, with out the body roll.)

You will notice a complete change in how the cars behave in this version of RH. Only vehicles outfitted for off-road'n will be capable of climbing steep mountains due to the reworked traction system. Slow and steady wins the race, so drive with caution. Vehicles now are not prone to taking to much damage, as anything major, such as police ramming you off the road, major collision's or spinout crashe's will almost always result in a totaled car.

Your true driving skills will be put to the test!!

ENJOY:smile:

VIRUS SCAN:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...5eae48ec53ab24ad2631b933/analysis/1381342481/

RH V2.7:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y34pkhlx44nin2v/RH V2.7.rar

UPDATE!!
TU18 RH V2.7
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wurrdq01tty251o/RHV2.7.rar

Enjoy.

Last edited:
hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats been done:
TRACTION:100% complete (GTA IV traction is back!!)
...and that's where you lose me; I HATED the traction (or lack thereof, rather) in IV. Always spinning out around corners and fishtailing everywhere.

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
...and that's where you lose me; I HATED the traction (or lack thereof, rather) in IV. Always spinning out around corners and fishtailing everywhere.

I took the best possible traction line from iv, and with the new handling features introduced into v the handling is a step up. You just cant take corners going full speed like the stock handling allows. This mod has you focus more on being cautious while driving. I know my handling mod's not gonna be for everybody due to the fact i'm going for more realistic feel.

Wouldn't hurt to try it and if you don't like you have the choice to go back to stock handling.:smile:

hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll still give it a shot. But I just really like how the vehicles handle and turn (on a dime) in this game. :/

Raymnd

Raymnd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely trying this out! Perhaps a nice idea to combine this with Niko Bellic in GTA V.

I'm planning to rebuild my Niko mod as DLC for faster loading and easy install. Perhaps combining is an option :smile:

Gool old GTA IV feeling!!

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

I apologize for the crappy quality. i made this video on my phone.

hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I threw your modded handling file into my common, making sure to change the path in default.xml from commoncrc to just common, but I'm not sure if it's working or not. Also, did you end up disabling the in-air control, auto steering help, and being able to turn over an upside down car, like you mentioned previously?

EDIT:

I know why it didn't work for me. While I change the "commoncrc" part of the xml file to just "common," I did NOT remember to change its path to point to the handling.dat file instead of the handrhv2.dat that you created (I renamed it back to handling.dat :tongue:). I'll either edit again or reply later when I actually get it working.

EDIT 2:

Still can't get it working (ran full speed and head-on into another car w/ the Comet; very little damage). The path in the default.xml is "common:/data/handling.dat" and the file itself is handling.dat (remember, I renamed your file back to normal, and removed the "crc" from "commoncrc:/... path), but it still doesn't work. Does the file HAVE to be renamed to something else?

Last edited:
hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(can't edit my last post for some reason)

Finally got it working. Gotta say, I love everything about it except the traction, which is absolutely horrible, just like it was in IV. Which is what you were going for, so in that aspect, you did a great job. I'm assuming you don't have a version of this new handling with everything BUT the traction being changed, though, correct?

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
(can't edit my last post for some reason)

Finally got it working. Gotta say, I love everything about it except the traction, which is absolutely horrible, just like it was in IV. Which is what you were going for, so in that aspect, you did a great job. I'm assuming you don't have a version of this new handling with everything BUT the traction being changed, though, correct?

I have 2 version's that i didn't release, due to me making RH V2.7 mod.I made them at the same time,RH V2.1, RH V2.5 and RH V2.7. In RH V2.1 i fixed some hp issues with the quad. In RH V2.5 the traction is the default gta v traction. I believe the brake's have been reworked in that version though, but the traction is normal v traction.:wink:

I'll pm you my previous mod's.:smile:

hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually REALLY great to hear! I look forward to checking them out. I want to apologize though, I've come across as little harsh. Nothing at all against; you've actually done an amazing job here.

hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After playing with the 2.1 and 2.5 versions you gave me, I went with 2.1, as it had the better acceleration for my tastes. How much of an increase did you make for the damage on v2.1, by the way? It seems to be a little more tha default, but less than v2.7 (which I loved).

Blu3n0va

Blu3n0va

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the delay, had some things in my way...

Video will be out asap where I will compare No handling mod with Handling Mod to make you see the epic diffrence :wink:

Blu3n0va

Blu3n0va

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the video :smile:

If you cant watch in Full HD just wait, youtube is a bit slow :/

Enjoy :smile:

hellslave

hellslave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed this when I personally tested out v2.7. But in the video, it seems that the mod drastically increases the amount of popup along the side of the road. But goddamn, I love the damage levels.

K

kerwasa

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you please upload only modded "handling.dat" file? I have PS3 and "common.rpf" files doesn't seem to be compatible.
I tried to replace "handrhv2.dat" but it is the same as the original "handling.dat". Thanks. :smile:

P

pn3umatic

Reaction score
Sin$
Raymnd

Raymnd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...and then email it rockstar and tell them to patch it in the game as an option in the menu (handling: normal / simulation) :smile:

Please! What is it with you 'rockstar patch' people?! Every game gets modded, every GTA game gets modded. PC or Console. Files will be patched for sure, no doubt. The reason we can mod GTA V is because rockstars way of 'protecting' code was beaten. And it will happen again for sure. Just don't spam the forum about how rockstar will patch files if we talk about it...

P

pn3umatic

Reaction score
Sin$
Please! What is it with you 'rockstar patch' people?! Every game gets modded, every GTA game gets modded. PC or Console. Files will be patched for sure, no doubt. The reason we can mod GTA V is because rockstars way of 'protecting' code was beaten. And it will happen again for sure. Just don't spam the forum about how rockstar will patch files if we talk about it...

I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying the realistic handling mod is good and that R* should put it into the game proper.

I am not saying they should patch the game to prevent modding if that's what you thought :smile:

Raymnd

Raymnd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying the realistic handling mod is good and that R* should put it into the game proper.

I am not saying they should patch the game to prevent modding if that's what you thought :smile:

i'm sorry then, i thought you were being sarcastic man! I should've red it more careful :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register