What's new

GTA V Online Mods - Host your own server!

RockStarKing69

RockStarKing69

Not here just in your head
Reaction score
Sin$
when you create a server to make it work change your dns settings on your xbox to 38.99.170.101 and it will work ive tried it! :smile:

C

Coco leal

Reaction score
Sin$
If some one could spread the Christmas joy and make a rp/money DNS server on ps3 and xbox for free then I'm sure more than just I would appreciate it :smile:

A

asdfaf

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have to hook up to computer for ths or just enter dns in the network setting

TheBlackWalker

TheBlackWalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, is there any way we can set up our server without having to pay for it? Like, can't we just edit our files, give people or DNS ID, and then they connect and we're hosting the server as long as we have apache running?

paradox193

paradox193

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing with me, hopefully we didn't get scammed, I would have to swat and dox his ***, but give him up to 24 hours, and until than, we just wait :smile:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been at work. For support contact Synmuffin. I just created the thread on S7, he handles the support for payments, ect.

C

Coco leal

Reaction score
Sin$
So, is there any way we can set up our server without having to pay for it? Like, can't we just edit our files, give people or DNS ID, and then they connect and we're hosting the server as long as we have apache running?
I Don't think there is but some one could just make one for $5/£5 and make it public , I would make one but I don't have a PC

U

U R NOT BATMANN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had no problems with server 2 so far, I think my initial problem connecting yesterday was due to my own connection rather than the server, still up and running fine now.

Ok so I have to put his ip in my hosts file, save it, boot up my ps3, then load up gta? Leave my firewall off?

Yeah, paste it in this format "69.197.39.12 prod.cloud.rockstargames.com # Server A"
I labelled mine as server A because I also have wan5 server 1 and 2 in there. You shouldnt have to turn off your firewall, I didn't.

If you're still having problems regarding setup try checking this thread first
Easiest tunables.json bypass (Noob Friendly) - By Wan5

TheBlackWalker

TheBlackWalker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had no problems with server 2 so far, I think my initial problem connecting yesterday was due to my own connection rather than the server, still up and running fine now.

Yeah, paste it in this format "69.197.39.12 prod.cloud.rockstargames.com # Server A"
I labelled mine as server A because I also have wan5 server 1 and 2 in there. You shouldnt have to turn off your firewall, I didn't.

If you're still having problems regarding setup try checking this thread first
Easiest tunables.json bypass (Noob Friendly) - By Wan5

Do you know how to set-up a server to where I can run it and other people can run off it by me giving them a DNS and they get to se my mods?

U

U R NOT BATMANN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know how to set-up a server to where I can run it and other people can run off it by me giving them a DNS and they get to se my mods?

I'm not sure if you have to do anything different to make it so you can run it by typing the DNS into your xbox, so I cant help there..

For other information that may jelp on setting up your own tunables.json server you can check here
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...s-json-file-ultimate-essential-guide.1032533/

R

redneckid99

Reaction score
Sin$
No one with the email tugboat.245 has donated to me. Did you perhaps donate using a different email (the email on your paypal) and not follow the instructions that state "if you signed up using an email different than you paypal email you need to include it in the notes"?? Perhaps try not to get so buttmad and tell me the email you donated with.

Sorry sir i donated with the email of [email protected]

X

x56lbx

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone plzz make a dns server with godd mode and money mutiplier plzzzz

Boeing

Boeing

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i have followed the instruction perfectly and it doesnt work !

Maybe this is why...

"12/22/2013 - Yes I'm aware that the signup's are still closed. Also existing users are going to experiance a little down time as we are doing some huge upgrades to our system."

R

redneckid99

Reaction score
Sin$
I am sorry for being so arrogant but when you get a chance can you make it so i can make a server because i paid with the email of [email protected] and i signed up with the email of [email protected] i was wondering when you can make it so it says i have donated if you need a confirmation email from beardski saying i am him then tell me but i really would like to get my server up and going because i have paid

Top Bottom
Login
Register