GTA V Online Mods - Host your own server!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding' started by paradox193, Dec 20, 2013 with 146 replies and 73,822 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdfaf

asdfaf Newbie

I think you. Have to go to game date and erase gta and reiinstall the whole game over. But with other dns mods I had yesterday I hovered over gta hit triange. Internetsearch then triange. Tools and delete cache and it worked but I can't get these to work that way

2. RockStarKing69

RockStarKing69 Not here just in your head

when you create a server to make it work change your dns settings on your xbox to 38.99.170.101 and it will work ive tried it! :)
    Fizit likes this.
  3. Coco leal

Coco leal Newbie

If some one could spread the Christmas joy and make a rp/money DNS server on ps3 and xbox for free then I'm sure more than just I would appreciate it :)
    imtrexx likes this.
  4. asdfaf

asdfaf Newbie

Do you have to hook up to computer for ths or just enter dns in the network setting
  5. TheBlackWalker

TheBlackWalker Enthusiast

So, is there any way we can set up our server without having to pay for it? Like, can't we just edit our files, give people or DNS ID, and then they connect and we're hosting the server as long as we have apache running?
  6. paradox193

paradox193 Getting There

Sorry for the late reply, I've been at work. For support contact Synmuffin. I just created the thread on 7S, he handles the support for payments, ect.
  7. Blackops2 36o

Blackops2 36o Newbie

Is it still working yes or no?
  8. Coco leal

Coco leal Newbie

I Don't think there is but some one could just make one for $5/£5 and make it public , I would make one but I don't have a PC
  9. IWillSmackYou

IWillSmackYou Getting There

U just copied and paste from another forum
  10. U R NOT BATMANN

U R NOT BATMANN Newbie

Had no problems with server 2 so far, I think my initial problem connecting yesterday was due to my own connection rather than the server, still up and running fine now.

Yeah, paste it in this format "69.197.39.12 prod.cloud.rockstargames.com # Server A"
    I labelled mine as server A because I also have wan5 server 1 and 2 in there. You shouldnt have to turn off your firewall, I didn't.

If you're still having problems regarding setup try checking this thread first
    Easiest tunables.json bypass (Noob Friendly) - By Wan5
  11. TheBlackWalker

TheBlackWalker Enthusiast

Do you know how to set-up a server to where I can run it and other people can run off it by me giving them a DNS and they get to se my mods?
  12. U R NOT BATMANN

U R NOT BATMANN Newbie

I'm not sure if you have to do anything different to make it so you can run it by typing the DNS into your xbox, so I cant help there..

For other information that may jelp on setting up your own tunables.json server you can check here
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...s-json-file-ultimate-essential-guide.1032533/
  13. muzawe

muzawe Newbie

How do you make it worked on your ps3 ?? Please tell me your steps !!!! URGENT PLEASE TELL ME !!!! :)
  14. BaneFrker

BaneFrker Newbie

Lets make one together you will be the co-host?
  15. redneckid99

redneckid99 Newbie

Sorry sir i donated with the email of beardski@sbcglobal.net
  16. redneckid99

redneckid99 Newbie

17. x56lbx

x56lbx Newbie

can someone plzz make a dns server with godd mode and money mutiplier plzzzz
  18. atchaboi

atchaboi Newbie

i have followed the instruction perfectly and it doesnt work !
  19. Boeing

Boeing New York City Native

Maybe this is why...

"12/22/2013 - Yes I'm aware that the signup's are still closed. Also existing users are going to experiance a little down time as we are doing some huge upgrades to our system."
  20. redneckid99

redneckid99 Newbie

I am sorry for being so arrogant but when you get a chance can you make it so i can make a server because i paid with the email of beardski@sbcglobal.net and i signed up with the email of tugboat.245@gmail.com i was wondering when you can make it so it says i have donated if you need a confirmation email from beardski saying i am him then tell me but i really would like to get my server up and going because i have paid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.