What's new

News GTA V Next Gen Release Date CONFIRMED By Rockstar (Information + Discussion Thread)

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You gotaa be ****ing kiding me R* you take a screenshor of a coquette with mercenary rims but you take them away from us in online, really wtf...
It was already proven that they were removed by a bug in the game after 1.16 update. They should be coming back in the next update.

VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It was already proven that they were removed by a bug in the game after 1.16 update. They should be coming back in the next update.
I know but they are tempting me, I had a mindset that the day after the coquette classic was revealed in the flight school trailer that mine was going to have the mercenary rims, and then they got removed lol.

VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice that it says the dukes is returning and the dodo?

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice that it says the dukes is returning and the dodo?
"Dodo Seaplane". Probably this from GTA San Andreas:
Untitledjlk''.png

VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this already in V that has a landing gear? I think It's called Mollard.
Its the mallard but the mallard isnt the same as the dodo seaplane, the dodo seaplane can go onto water, GTA san andreas also had a regular dodo that was similar to the mallard with the wheels.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this already in V that has a landing gear? I think It's called Mollard.
A plane similar to this is in GTA V, yea. But who wouldn't want a seaplane that can land on water. I mean, seriously. (Sarcasm). Personally if I wanted a Seaplane then I would want like a fullsized fire fighting plane that could suck up water and dump it on people.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Crooks Crooks - I have added the new trailer to your original post and I have stickied your topic for now.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Could have just been the guy who stands around Vinewood in costume imo.

Would you like a complete game? Or a broken one? There is obviously a good reason it's slightly delayed.

The obvious pessimistic reason is that they are likely paid for another timed exclusivity or to 'suck' as much money from consolers.

Or you know, it could be a good port with extra time or another watch doges. 
"then realise there's money to be made with PC" *Coughs "torrents"* if they are lazy lets see you make gta5 , you have a comp lets see how unlazy you are get to work chop chop.

Im sorry, but the torrent lists for gta v, destiny etc on 360/ps3 say otherwise...

Piracy affects all platforms..

Look at all of the things getti g piratd before making an uninformative statement..

Last edited:
s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The obvious pessimistic reason is that they are likely paid for another timed exclusivity or to 'suck' as much money from consolers.

Or you know, it could be a good port with extra time or another watch doges. 

Im sorry, but the torrent lists for gta v, destiny etc on 360/ps3 say otherwise...

Look at all of the things getti g piratd before making an uninformative statement..
When its released derp i didnt say now jeez think before you reply, and not everybody owns a modded console either.

Last edited:
Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be re-preordering this game for the PS4 & PC. Sucks how PC gamers have to wait 2 years for a damn port though.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally a release date. This should stop all the speculation. I might have to purchase the PS4 because the new content available for next gen. This new stuff is looking pretty good.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
New shotgun shown in the trailer
rizudt.jpg
I noticed this as well. It looks pretty sick and i hope it is a new shotgun. To me it almost looks like the regular sniper rifle without the scope.

Top Bottom
Login
Register