What's new

Discussion Gta V Halloween seasonal dlc?

• Thread starter Phoenix2640
  • Start date
  • Views 5,489
Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I was just wondering, do you think rockstar will release a seasonal dlc for October? Most likely something Halloween themed? I think it would be about perfect timing for their next dlc installment, and would be a perfect time to add new and unique clothing items, and add the hearse to the in game store. Thoughts?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 90% sure they will. Not sure why they didn't do it last year but they have done a few holiday themed DLC's so far so I don't see why they won't.

E

Earle7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a new car instead of the hearse though. Bring in the Adams family car would be sweet

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to call it right now. There will be hearses and that zombie dlc will be released either the week or Halloween or the week before.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Cough cough Zombie DLC. What better time to release their Zombie DLC? :wink:

Lint6

Lint6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a new car instead of the hearse though. Bring in the Adams family car would be sweet
If anything, I want this

1280px-Munsterkoach.JPG

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet they'll actually add a Halloween DLC for clothes and such like outfits in stores. Hopefully.

Michael 7s

Michael 7s

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be any Zombie DLC coming, What I'm thinking is that will be something big just like TBOGT and TLAD back in GTA IV. So we would just get some stupid clothes and a classic car and a THIRD parachute! :tongue:

M

maryhinges

Reaction score
Sin$
Some zombie related weapons would be nice if there is a zombie DLC. Thinking along the lines of the Walking Dead with a crossbow and samurai sword

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be awesome. They should maybe have pedestrians who are dressed up in costumes. It would be like that Christmas DLC, where it would only be for one day. We should be able to choose from different costumes outfits and dress up for Halloween.

JPKING

JPKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This would be a great idea for them to do this.. Freddy Kruger outfit with the knife gloves lol

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
There won't be any Zombie DLC coming, What I'm thinking is that will be something big just like TBOGT and TLAD back in GTA IV. So we would just get some stupid clothes and a classic car and a THIRD parachute! :tongue:
Don't forget about a fast jet with no guns! :banghead:

J

JustChilling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I'll be interested to see what they can add. Change up the world some, add holiday decorations everywhere and customize the weather. Maybe add a mission where you kill zombies at night. I'm sure they'll drop it on us all of a sudden.

Although it would be funny a f to have a version of the Liberator shaped like a giant pumpkin xD

Phoenix2640

Phoenix2640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cough cough Zombie DLC. What better time to release their Zombie DLC? :wink:
Is that confirmed? Just wondering, I've heard a lot about it but never even an original source... 
I think it would be awesome. They should maybe have pedestrians who are dressed up in costumes. It would be like that Christmas DLC, where it would only be for one day. We should be able to choose from different costumes outfits and dress up for Halloween.
I hope of that happens that the costumes will be permanent for those who purchased them 
Some zombie related weapons would be nice if there is a zombie DLC. Thinking along the lines of the Walking Dead with a crossbow and samurai sword
I think it would be difficult to implement a katana, but a crossbow sounds very possible and fun.

Kookie doe

Kookie doe

Hosting hotel lobbies
Reaction score
Sin$
We all know that there will be pumpkin-made masks.
Although I'd love it if script.rpf got unCRC'd and they make it more like DayZ for the month and the game becomes an MMO. Yup.

Top Bottom
Login
Register