What's new

Discussion GTA V DNS Server List - Updated Daily (DNS Discussion Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VladTheInhaler

JodieHighRoller_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there on with only god mode and bounties I don't want to or cash

if it isnt posted there probably isnt one

T

TehSgath

Reaction score
Sin$
When will gtakit.tk be back online. That was the best one. Where you could choose wat u wanted

curtzxx

curtzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohai Panda's dns which says "bypass cheater pool" doesn't work for me... I can't join my friends with a "good sport" reputation... Although I have godmode and stuff, anyone know why?

ATP Clique

ATP Clique

Reaction score
Sin$
Some guy told me on the game which i dont believe they will reset everything on january 5th

This is not true, they are simply removing the Christmas & Holiday things that have been added.

I don't use genuine accounts, I make new ones and rank them up to 100-120. I also don't sign up to Rockstar, and if i'm put in a cheaters pool i use cheater bypass. I was just responding to what you said about: " Worst that will happen is that your account gets reset".

From my experience, and a multitude of friends who have been giving money a long time, this isn't the worst; sounds like the best outcome. :wink:

Atleast you are using your head, haha. I haven't used a cheater bypass yet, might soon.

What does unlinking the account do? If you get banned and you unlock it from social club will you be able to play??

That's exactly what I had just said, so yes. But they might ban your Xbox Live account from the Rockstar services, which could screw you out of playing GTA Online at all.

There should be a dns. Cheaters bypass. Godmode. Cash. Cashdump. Bounty. No RP multiplier. Cuz when you reach 1000 rank. You can't use that account anymore. Your reset to lvl 1 with -2b RP.

There already is such a thing, please read the first post and look at the server description, quite simple. (:

C

cve7

Reaction score
Sin$
Please help! I hop on a dns server and my xbox dosen't freeze it just stays at the loading screen saying "Joining GTA Online." My friends say it says I joined online in the in game notifications board but the spinning logo just spins and spins!

Thank you

PootieTang1969

PootieTang1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone tell me a DNS with only god mode and snow or just god mode

C

cmane419

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Primary DNS: 185.12.46.5 - Up and Running
Secondary: 0.0.0.0
Details: Godmode, Cashdump @ Hair Salon, Modded bounties, Cash. RP MULTIPLIER IS DISABLED!
UDL Server
Read the first and largest post 
Dont work on ps3

A

AntonMatthews

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello folks am looking for a dns ip or web page i can connect to or adjust to get my level up?
can anyone help?

C

Cyanlabs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are all the free DNS servers so slow, its cuz they are overused and it makes it even worse if people leak it then more people use it!

Ruflaxx

Ruflaxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Last Updated: 3:50 pm EST 12/28/13

DISCLAIMER: I nor the owners of the DNS posted below are not responsible for anything that may come from XBLET or Rockstar due to being connected to the following servers. Please be wise when connected to these servers and remember that there are risks.

Servers checked as I get reports of servers being down. Servers will not be added unless the submission form has been filled in correctly. I try my best to keep the statuses, just remember Im only human, if someone says a server is down I will look into it ASAP.

Submission Format:
Primary DNS:
Secondary DNS:
Details (Godmode, Cashdump, rp, etc.);
Source:

Server List:
Primary DNS: 192.210.195.134 - Up and Running
Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0
Details (Godmode, Cashdump, rp, etc.); God Mode, Snow, XP Multiplier, Money Multiplier, Free Collectors Edition

NOTE: Service checker: http://192.210.195.134/

Primary DNS: 54.206.66.136 - Up and Running
Secondary DNS : 0.0.0.0
Godmode, RP, Money
WARNING: This server makes you a level 200 or atleast it appears I used it and got to level 200 got more rp connected to my DNS and then I was really a level 330. SO BE WARNED!
Source: YouTube

Primary DNS: 185.12.46.49 - Up and Running
Details: Godmode, Cashdump @ Hair Salon, Modded bounties, Cash and RP.

Primary DNS: 185.12.46.5 - Up and Running
Details: Godmode, Cashdump @ Hair Salon, Modded bounties, Cash. RP MULTIPLIER IS DISABLED!

Primary: 185.16.40.201 - Up and Running
Mods: Godmode, XP, Bounty, Tons of Cash, Cash dump (hair salon), Cheater's Pool Bypass

NOTE: Service checker: http://185.16.40.201/

Primary DNS: 5.135.59.1 - Currently Down
Secondary: 5.135.59.1
Details: Provide your own settings at www.gtakit.tk
Source: FunnyGuy22

Troubleshooting: "HELP! I'm timing out!"
If you keep getting timed out and your character has negative RP, and you cannot play then simply delete your character and unlink your social club account.

Quick DNS text tutorial for Xbox 360:
1. Go to System Settings
2. Then select Network Settings
3. Once there click on your currently connected network
4. Press Configure Network
5. Select DNS Settings
6. Change them to manual and enter the primary and secondary DNS you desire.

For a more in depth tutorial check out this topic made by Celerity.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-dns-tutorial.1045251/

Doesn't work the free collectors edition pack in the 192.210.194.134 DNS Server, it says the rockstar service is not available, but when i enter with automatic DNS, y works fine, any fix?, i wanna get the collectors edition :frown:

VladTheInhaler

JodieHighRoller_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work the free collectors edition pack in the 192.210.194.134 DNS Server, it says the rockstar service is not available, but when i enter with automatic DNS, y works fine, any fix?, i wanna get the collectors edition :frown:

only xbox

K

KoumasGR

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys i put it i take 400 level and a lot of money but now how to remove this? i delete the dns code (192.210.194.134) but nothing still working.

i want to remove it because i dont want rockstar banned me.

please tell me.

C

Cyanlabs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys i put it i take 400 level and a lot of money but now how to remove this? i delete the dns code (192.210.194.134) but nothing still working.

please tell me.

clear your system cache on your xbox360

stokelad198924

stokelad198924

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

please tell me.
clear cache and restart xbox and that should do it m8

K

KoumasGR

Reaction score
Sin$
i have a playstation and if i do it i will lost them? i dont want to lost them only to remove the mod beacuse i dont want to take my money

if i will not lost the them then tell me the steps how to do it.

thanks

VladTheInhaler

JodieHighRoller_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please help! I hop on a dns server and my xbox dosen't freeze it just stays at the loading screen saying "Joining GTA Online." My friends say it says I joined online in the in game notifications board but the spinning logo just spins and spins!

Thank you

no problem:smile: 
i have a playstation and if i do it i will lost them? i dont want to lost them only to remove the mod beacuse i dont want to take my money

if i will not lost the them then tell me the steps how to do it.

thanks

you keep money forever.
Go to the browser in the playstion home menu and click on the browser thing. Then press triangle and go to tools. go to clear cache 
no problem:smile: 

you keep money forever.
Go to the browser in the playstion home menu and click on the browser thing. Then press triangle and go to tools. go to clear cache

also remember to change your dns back to automatic

K

KoumasGR

Reaction score
Sin$
and if i need it again can i use it?

and i will keep and my saves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register