1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!
  4. Community Update: The Community Champion Events will soon be coming to a close, be sure to get your votes in!

ToTMCoTMEoTM

Xbox 360 GTA V DNS Mods?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by FluffyGrenade, Dec 20, 2013 with 4 replies and 1,898 views.

1. FluffyGrenade

FluffyGrenade Getting There

Anyone have one that has godmode working, and money bountys and rp?

Please post below or pm me !
  2. Activexre

Activexre Newbie

I just want one with god mode, no money or RP.
  3. xInitial

xInitial b0ss

well everyone wants money and rp, so the only way that would be possible is to make it yourself, and private DNSs cost money each month .
  4. Activexre

Activexre Newbie

Ill try on the weekend
  5. T3xAs Play5

T3xAs Play5 Newbie

I host GTA 5 online lobbys. My gamertag is: T3xAs PlaY5.
    You must give 400 Microsoft points in order to join. You will most likely never run out of money.
    Message me if you want to join through xbox.