• Thread starter ExoticMods
  • Start date
  • Views 1,061
ExoticMods

ExoticMods

Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have GTA V the game? (disc 2) I was able to download disc 1 (install) on FSD, but couldn't fully download disc 2 (to play) for some reason,

thanks, :smile:

ExoticMods

ExoticMods

Reaction score
Sin$
I think I just read this wrong.
aha So when you have GTA V you get two disks, Disc one which is the Install disk... Disk 2 which is "To Play", I was able to fully install Disk 1 on FSD when you go to DVD extract, but I wasn't able to fully download Disk 2, now I'm wondering if anyone has the download for GTA V with disk 1 and disk 2 so I can just use Disk 2..

Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
aha So when you have GTA V you get two disks, Disc one which is the Install disk... Disk 2 which is "To Play", I was able to fully install Disk 1 on FSD when you go to DVD extract, but I wasn't able to fully download Disk 2, now I'm wondering if anyone has the download for GTA V with disk 1 and disk 2 so I can just use Disk 2..
Ah, I read it right. What I originally said was you need premium membership to request ISO's, I could be wrong though. I recommend purchasing premium, everything you need is pretty much there and if it isn't just request it.

ExoticMods

ExoticMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I read it right. What I originally said was you need premium membership to request ISO's, I could be wrong though. I recommend purchasing premium, everything you need is pretty much there and if it isn't just request it.
oh my bad, yeah I'm thinking of getting it soon, maybe today actually,

but thanks,:smile::cool:

ExoticMods

ExoticMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Purchased Premium like I said I would :wink::smile: haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register