• Thread starter Flax
  • Start date
  • Views 4,806
Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Word on the street....we're looking at the last week or 2 of this month (around the 20th or soon after). The beta servers for DLC testing have been updated already.

I'm thinking its next week(17/19), that's my guess. Itll all be spread out again probably just to keep people coming back every week.

With those "tubes" being added as a prop, I'd love to see them bring back the Vortex(that's what it was called I think). It would be perfect as a "stunt vehicle".

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope that they don't add any new OTR or BSTish stuff.

Other than that, i'm super happy that they finally introduced a DLC to REALLY look forward to :smile:

runman

runman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At this point they could add everything that people ever wanted but its to little to late i think. Yeah i would like to see some new stuff but i think i would get board of this up date like the last few very quickly. They need to add lots of new contact missions plus some more heist to keep me onside. I dont want or need new cars i dont want to deal drugs ( i think its sending the wrong message because alot of kids play gta5 and they will end up thinking drugs are cool and are ok to do) yeah i love my weed but i work i can pay for it no worries. plus i dont need new guns to hog my combat roll i only use 2 or three anyway.ive played gta from day one maybe ive played it to death but cant help but think i had way more fun on the old gen than the next gen.
Things they need to do is re add the smuggler plains, crate drops, armoured vans and cop distraction.ive made millons of dollars playing those modes plus the fun of everyone rushing to get the crate or armoured vans was a hoot. Plus they need to get rid of simeons car list. They need to work on the little things. Plus i would like the option to sack my machanic because he is a slack ***. Lol

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At this point they could add everything that people ever wanted but its to little to late i think. Yeah i would like to see some new stuff but i think i would get board of this up date like the last few very quickly. They need to add lots of new contact missions plus some more heist to keep me onside. I dont want or need new cars i dont want to deal drugs ( i think its sending the wrong message because alot of kids play gta5 and they will end up thinking drugs are cool and are ok to do) yeah i love my weed but i work i can pay for it no worries. plus i dont need new guns to hog my combat roll i only use 2 or three anyway.ive played gta from day one maybe ive played it to death but cant help but think i had way more fun on the old gen than the next gen.
Things they need to do is re add the smuggler plains, crate drops, armoured vans and cop distraction.ive made millons of dollars playing those modes plus the fun of everyone rushing to get the crate or armoured vans was a hoot. Plus they need to get rid of simeons car list. They need to work on the little things. Plus i would like the option to sack my machanic because he is a slack ***. Lol
I thinks put drug dealing in the game is a good thing maybe like a big freemode event, and that kids thing yeah i dont think kids should play this game 18+ so if there gonna think drugs are cool and go doing it in reallife well own choose they will find out the hard way by them selfs

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thinks put drug dealing in the game is a good thing maybe like a big freemode event, and that kids thing yeah i dont think kids should play this game 18+ so if there gonna think drugs are cool and go doing it in reallife well own choose they will find out the hard way by them selfs
First off... Most adult games are not meant for kids to play and putting the drugs in it is not a bad idea. The game is rated +18 and still parents buy it for kids. That's not R* fault. I do hope this update coming will be game changing like heist but seeing it's VIP somewhat... Don't know

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks sweet! I love the in and out update.

D

Dtn23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised to see this thread go over a week without a response. I'm super excited for this update and have been checking daily for any news on it.

I'm hoping we hear something soon given that capture week is ending today. The first Executives update brought VIP, yachts, stilt houses, penthouses, the armored luxury cars & turreted limo.

If that's any indication of how this one will go, it should be badass. Plus those giant pipes will make some insane races.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised to see this thread go over a week without a response. I'm super excited for this update and have been checking daily for any news on it.

I'm hoping we hear something soon given that capture week is ending today. The first Executives update brought VIP, yachts, stilt houses, penthouses, the armored luxury cars & turreted limo.

If that's any indication of how this one will go, it should be badass. Plus those giant pipes will make some insane races.
As usual, with Rockstar, there is nothing to discuss. They stated DLC would be coming soon, gave virtually no details of any substance and went back to saying nothing. Based on recent content, the F&F DLC will consist of a reskinned Piracy Prevention, with a warehouse taking place of the yacht and some reskinned, overpriced clothes/cars. Oh, and some adversary modes. Of course. That's assuming we see it this side of July, because Rockstar are extremely slow and tedious with the content they release - Unless you want new maps for In and Out, obviously.
I can barely be bothered to load the game these days, never mind discuss it, but due to a lack of any decent quality sandbox games, there is not much else to play.
In fairness, I create a lot of races, so the Cunning Stunts update might hold my attention for a few minutes, but on the whole I'm far from super excited for this update, especially given the ridiculous gaps between DLC these days. How people are still buying Shark Cards in this day and age, I have no idea.

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As usual, with Rockstar, there is nothing to discuss. They stated DLC would be coming soon, gave virtually no details of any substance and went back to saying nothing. Based on recent content, the F&F DLC will consist of a reskinned Piracy Prevention, with a warehouse taking place of the yacht and some reskinned, overpriced clothes/cars. Oh, and some adversary modes. Of course. That's assuming we see it this side of July, because Rockstar are extremely slow and tedious with the content they release - Unless you want new maps for In and Out, obviously.
I can barely be bothered to load the game these days, never mind discuss it, but due to a lack of any decent quality sandbox games, there is not much else to play.
In fairness, I create a lot of races, so the Cunning Stunts update might hold my attention for a few minutes, but on the whole I'm far from super excited for this update, especially given the ridiculous gaps between DLC these days. How people are still buying Shark Cards in this day and age, I have no idea.
I kind of agree with you. I do still log in to play but I find myself playing it like f**king sims. Believe me when I say I agree on the shark card buying even for those who work 24 hrs

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Another reason to temporarily play the game again, yay!!

D

Dtn23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sweedy although I agree with some of what you said, I think you're being overly critical. Yes they drug out too many Benny's updates and yes they milked adversary modes way too hard, but this is the first update in a long time with the potential to change the game a little.

SecuroServ was probably the biggest change to the game other than heists and maybe free roam events. The yachts (even if just for vanity) are still a cool addition. And it seems obvious to me that the warehouses have more intended function than the yachts do.

Let's not also forget that they're still releasing FREE content this far into the games life cycle, so even if some of it is sub-par, it's still better than some games that get left unsupported. And Shark cards are a joke IMO but plenty of other games/developers are way more greedy, and there is literally nothing forcing anyone to buy them.

Plus I know how creative the community gets so any time they add new tools for creating races/missions I'm happy. Also it's interesting you said you couldn't be bothered to discuss the game but you are willing to type a text wall rant about it. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to it.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Coming June 7th

Posted 40 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

In Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, become a proper boss – and climb to the top of the GTA Online criminal hierarchy with your own Organization HQ.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony continues a player’s mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in one of GTA Online’s biggest and deepest updates yet.

A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.

The Pegassi Reaper, one of the new vehicles befitting your elite status.

Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.

Associates recover Special Cargo in Buy missions arranged by the CEO.

Look out for more details along with the official trailer coming next week. 
sorry gang, that's the best I could do from my phone at 9:30am with one eyeball....I drank 1/2 my face off.

Senju007

Senju007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Coming June 7th

Posted 40 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

In Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, become a proper boss – and climb to the top of the GTA Online criminal hierarchy with your own Organization HQ.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony continues a player’s mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in one of GTA Online’s biggest and deepest updates yet.

A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.

The Pegassi Reaper, one of the new vehicles befitting your elite status.

Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.

Associates recover Special Cargo in Buy missions arranged by the CEO.

Look out for more details along with the official trailer coming next week. 
sorry gang, that's the best I could do from my phone at 9:30am with one eyeball....I drank 1/2 my face off.
Yep 
https://socialclub.rockstargames.co...rther-adventures-in-finance-and-felony-coming

This is so cool

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Right there with you bro...some days I just find it is too exhausting and time consuming just to load up the game. Usually get dumped into an empty lobby three or four times before I manage to actually get put into a lobby with other players...takes 20 minutes just to load session.
I am thinking you are so right that the updates coming will just be reskinned existing content.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think that if rockstar is saying it's going to be one of the biggest updates yet, we're in for a treat. Also we have Further Adventures, The Cunning Stunt update, AND Independence day DLC 'planned' so the next couple months might be pretty good on gta.

Usually get dumped into an empty lobby three or four times before I manage to actually get put into a lobby with other players...takes 20 minutes just to load session.

Dude make sure you have your internet connection as smooth as you can. Lan cable instead of WIFI, maybe try bridge mode if you have a router, or DMZ or some other connection-improving methods that are widely discussed online.

I had the same problem the first month of playing GTA, couldn't get into a filled session and if i did, i'd lag out after 3 minutes. But even though i live in a fraternity where 9 people share the internet from 1 modem, i get into full sessions no problem nowadays, and stay in 'em for hours. Good luck.

Top Bottom
Login
Register