What's new

Patched Mega Glitch Thread [1.29 Last Gen] | [1.33 Sumo & Low Riders v2] <UPDATED>

Sixthjoker

Sixthjoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fantastic very clean and pro. I like it.
Thank you

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is so helpful for me mostly I can't keep up to date with all these glitches. I have to thank you again Pepe Le Pew

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread has been updated for the Incoming 1.08 patch, will be here early tomorrow. the 1.07 glitches still work (Though it says patched), until tomorrow, December,18, 2013.

Thanks for all the support. don't forget. if you find any glitches, or see a thread not posted. tag me with @-NAME HERE- And i will add it, giving credit to the poster. thanks guys!

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread has been updated for the Incoming 1.08 patch, will be here early tomorrow. the 1.07 glitches still work (Though it says patched), until tomorrow, December,18, 2013.

Thanks for all the support. don't forget. if you find any glitches, or see a thread not posted. tag me with @-NAME HERE- And i will add it, giving credit to the poster. thanks guys!

I will check most interiors when I get home from school so I will tell you if they work :wink:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Spent some time, updated all glitches i know of that are working as of the 1.08 glitch.

M

moobsarewhatilik

Reaction score
Sin$
Today ( after the 1.08 patch ), I was cruising in my Elegy, when i saw some1 started a gang war close to me, i drove over there and all of a sudden i saw everybody leave the game (maybe it was my internet?), i finished off the last 5 gang members, and all of a sudden my elegy didnt show an icon on my minimap anymore.
I was able to call mors mutual and get a new one, the duped one could be sold for 78k! not sure what exactly happened, but maybe somebody can use this information to think of a new car dupe glitch.

Hope this can be helpfull to somebody, atleast it helped my poor *** out.

Signmeup

Signmeup

Reaction score
Sin$
Always keep checking back to this (and several other) thread(s) daily.
Love it.
This post however is to let you know that the Invisible Arms Glitch is no longer working as of patch 1.08

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fantastic very clean and pro. I like it.
Thank you

I'm glad to help :smile:
Today ( after the 1.08 patch ), I was cruising in my Elegy, when i saw some1 started a gang war close to me, i drove over there and all of a sudden i saw everybody leave the game (maybe it was my internet?), i finished off the last 5 gang members, and all of a sudden my elegy didnt show an icon on my minimap anymore.
I was able to call mors mutual and get a new one, the duped one could be sold for 78k! not sure what exactly happened, but maybe somebody can use this information to think of a new car dupe glitch.

Hope this can be helpfull to somebody, atleast it helped my poor *** out.

Have you tried to reenact it?

UPDATED thread with Glitch notes

Top Bottom
Login
Register