Reaction score
Sin$
best

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Your missing the integration room, Michaels house and Franklin house. Are you doing any other places other then story mode character places? Like space docker lock up. Uhm I think lesters place still works.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Your missing the integration room, Michaels house and Franklin house. Are you doing any other places other then story mode character places? Like space docker lock up. Uhm I think lesters place still works.
Does the phone method still work for them? If not I need to get the need methods down.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
Phone works for mixhael. A motorcycle for Franklin. Integration does the phone. Space docker for the phone. And Lester I was never interested enough to get in to even look at it

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Phone works for mixhael. A motorcycle for Franklin. Integration does the phone. Space docker for the phone. And Lester I was never interested enough to get in to even look at it
Okay thanks, I will try it out when I get back from my school thing.

shadowshudder

shadowshudder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know how to get in to the lower part of humane labs without that new method (the one where you start a PvP job and in the character betting place or whatever you quit). If you wanna know how, I'll tell you since it's really easy.

shadowshudder

shadowshudder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do tell sir
1. Get a helicopter under the map
2. Fly to the humane labs
3. Fly in to the room with 1 big pipe in it (it's the underground one with the window roof that you can see in to the room with)
4. Jump from the room in to the wall on the left and aim for the water, making sure to pull your parachute
5. Once inside you'll glitch out and enter the room, immediately swim upward and you're in :biggrin:

This also includes the glass room in the humane labs wallbreach, too.

Nocebo Effect

Nocebo Effect

Non Omnis Moriar
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Get a helicopter under the map
2. Fly to the humane labs
3. Fly in to the room with 1 big pipe in it (it's the underground one with the window roof that you can see in to the room with)
4. Jump from the room in to the wall on the left and aim for the water, making sure to pull your parachute
5. Once inside you'll glitch out and enter the room, immediately swim upward and you're in :biggrin:

This also includes the glass room in the humane labs wallbreach, too.
Can you provide photos? I've never even been over there except for one mission so none of that made sense to me

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Avery Avery , here is a newly found wall breach that you might want to update in your thread. It is a wall breach into the DJ booth at the strip club.

blowinweed420

blowinweed420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
{All Glitches Work In Patch 1.16}
This will show how to get into many buildings and interiors online which you aren't suppose to get into on GTA V Online. I made this because there are so many breaches but they are scattered all over the glitches section.

Methods:
Method 1)
  • You need a job (If you do not have one call up Gerald and Request a Job)
  • Find or test a location you want to try and get into or follow a location in the video's above
  • Then when you are positioned, start a job from your phone
  • When in the pregame lobby for the job simply press (B) or (O) to quit the mission
  • If done rite you will be in the interior.
Method 2)
This way requires 2 people and you can glitch into anywhere with this way.

• Install the Beach Bum Pack and purchase the Bravado Paradise under Southern Sandandreas Super Autos
  • Have a friend drive the vehicle and you get in the back
  • Then find a place you would like to breach into (Example: Fleeca Bank, easy because you can see inside of it through the front doors)
  • Have your friend reverse parallel to the doors or spot you would like to breach into and hit (Y) or (▲) rite before you hit the wall
  • You should of gotten out of the back of the van rite through the wall/doors and you are in
Method 3)
This is very similar to Method 2 but instead you can do this solo and you breaches are restricted. I also have a video demonstration on this if you would like to see it scroll down to (How To Get Into Space Docker Lockup)
  • Get a car and break off the door on the driver side
  • For example the Space Docker Lockup has an interior and one time enter able in SP
  • You would want to get parallel to the thin texture and drive a good distance away
  • Then drive your car at a decently fast speed and bailout rite before the designated spot
  • Your player will dive out of the car and end up on the other side of the wall in the interior

Interiors Shown:
Martin Madrazo's House
Trevor's Methlab
Fridgit Factory

• How To Get Into Martin Madrazo's House

Text Tutorial:
You need a Motorcycle and follow the routine jumps to get on Martin's house. When you land on the roof go towards the edge and roll off slowly on the umbrella. Facing outwards of the deck go to the tight and turn around. When you get to the corner of the house. The wall is soft so on a motorcycle you will be able to drive right through it.

• How To Get Into Trevor's Methlab

1) Go to Sandy Shores
2) Get your car and pull up next to the convenient store which is on my screen
3) Brake the window
4) Climb up on the left heater then into the window
5) Have someone place a bounty on you and have fun killing
Note: Cops can enter the building somehow so be careful.

Go into cover on the wall I do it on and slide right into the wall. That simple.

Text TuT:
Text TuT: (I exceeded max videos)
Go to http://gyazo.com/86b01a7b0378838de5a9036a7f135045
Park a tall car http://gyazo.com/3da304db66c023f9a2018afca49a2e03
Jump into http://gyazo.com/2b88d94608ceb11835ecf64de56e8224
Win? http://gyazo.com/cebef707024540b20dd5daf2ac59374a[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

all work on 1.17

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Added
  • How To Get Into The Police Station

Method Use #2

Get to the breaching location that you are trying to get through
When standing in the spot open your phone and buy a car, preferably the Adder. (Note: You need insufficient funds.)
When the Notice screen pops up hit (Yes) than it will bring you to purchase shark cards Simply cancel buying a Shark Card and if done correctly you shall spawn in the location/interior you were trying to get into.

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Added
  • How To Get Into The Police Station

Method Use #2

Get to the breaching location that you are trying to get through
When standing in the spot open your phone and buy a car, preferably the Adder. (Note: You need insufficient funds.)
When the Notice screen pops up hit (Yes) than it will bring you to purchase shark cards Simply cancel buying a Shark Card and if done correctly you shall spawn in the location/interior you were trying to get into.

this method works for all non accessible buildings

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
  • How To Get Into Michael's House
Method Used #2

Get on the roof of the garage than jump to the balcony and press your guy up to the window.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
//Added

• How To Get Into The Humane Labs & Research Building

Method Use #2

Get to the 3 blue pipes, stand in between the middle and right pipe than follow next steps.
  • How To Get Into Martin Madrazo's House

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Added
Find any accessible door which was opened at anytime in Story Mode
Hold the Back button and toggle your Interaction Menu when you find the door you want to breach (this could mean garage doors to)
Enable Passive Mode than Disable Passive Mode right after & you'll see a countdown
Now push up next to the door as far as you can and rapidly hit (A) or (X) and when the timer goes to zero you will slowly move into the door
Now walk forward and you will be able to breach the wall
Note: If interiors don't load up, climb on an object or go into first person

Top Bottom
Login
Register