• Thread starter Avery
  • Start date
  • Views 262,496
Xx Qc 420 xX

Xx Qc 420 xX

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Recently this has been patched but there is a new method that I might add which allows you into and interior/wallbreach. Nice to see you man.
ok thanks for quick answer cuz I was trying and it would not spawn me inside. Yeahn nice to see you too. long time no see :tongue:

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks for quick answer cuz I was trying and it would not spawn me inside. Yeahn nice to see you too. long time no see :tongue:
Ya sorry. I may actually add the new method tomorrow. Ya it's been a year most likely less.

Xx Qc 420 xX

Xx Qc 420 xX

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya sorry. I may actually add the new method tomorrow. Ya it's been a year most likely less.
cool looking forward for the new method. I actually never went in any of those building online and today I felt like going and see building and got a surprise lol hahah

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
cool looking forward for the new method. I actually never went in any of those building online and today I felt like going and see building and got a surprise lol hahah
Ya they are cool and also I have some deathmatches in them. The FIB building is the best. Also trolling kids when having a bounty is the best.

S

stagolee

Reaction score
Sin$
The 2nd and 3rd floors are enterable in the 'High priority case' construction site. If anyone is interested and is able/wants to make a vid, I can show them how... It's a good place to mess with the cops or any other mischief you wanna get up to ; )

If this is already known, sorry

Last edited:
F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
Do these wallbreaches still work? I think they patched the phone method.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a few in my signature. Please give credit, I would really appreciate it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register