Status
Not open for further replies.
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

This video shows the menu it looks amazing just wish it had all the xbox thing aswell!

The_Notorious_BIG

The_Notorious_BIG

NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like a mix of XMC V5 and Dark Smokes V2. That's it lol

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I want a good PC Menu but no one has any.

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe but remember half the options can only be on xbox cause PC has different controls then 360 and the 360 menus are way different.
Not really, they have similar controls but it takes a long time to convert over and I'm pretty sure no one wants to do that.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really, they have similar controls but it takes a long time to convert over and I'm pretty sure no one wants to do that.

Ima be honest i actually would if anybody would take the time to actually explain to me how i would convert the best menus on xbox to PC and only release on here.

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ima be honest i actually would if anybody would take the time to actually explain to me how i would convert the best menus on xbox to PC and only release on here.
PC and XBOX menus are the exact same. Only 2 differences(besides gta patch versions) are the contoles, controller vs keyboard, and player count, 16 vs 32.
And on top of that you can use an xbox controller on pc

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh well idk im kinda into PC Modding people just needa port more menu's PC
If anyone has any input on what needs to be done to port a menu to PC, I can compile with 1.0.7 natives. I have the original source to XMC v6.0, I can try porting it to PC.

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone has any input on what needs to be done to port a menu to PC, I can compile with 1.0.7 natives. I have the original source to XMC v6.0, I can try porting it to PC.
Change player loops to 32 add keyboard controls if you wish and compile it with the original scocl on gtaforums and it will work for 1.0.7 if thats what your wondering

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Change player loops to 32 add keyboard controls if you wish and compile it with the original scocl on gtaforums and it will work for 1.0.7 if thats what your wondering

Can you port a menu into PC for me?

cannedheat

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

If it still has all that Security garbage in, take it all out, it'll save you loads of variable space. I had to take it all out when i converted v4 and then it was still tight fitting into the 2048 bytes limit of scocl. Oh and if you change the player limit to 32 make sure they can all fit on the screen :wink: or use a scrolling routine, i just made the font smaller.

InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it still has all that Security garbage in, take it all out, it'll save you loads of variable space. I had to take it all out when i converted v4 and then it was still tight fitting into the 2048 bytes limit of scocl. Oh and if you change the player limit to 32 make sure they can all fit on the screen :wink: or use a scrolling routine, i just made the font smaller.
Yeah, I've completely removed the whitelist, admin functions, admin list, hash checks, gt checks, etc from it. I don't even use the menu, I just liked cleaning it up. It was quite messy with tons of spelling errors. I also added a few small tweaks to improve some of the functions. Pretty much a big waste of time since I won't release it and I refuse to use it myself, but I had fun making it better.

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I've completely removed the whitelist, admin functions, admin list, hash checks, gt checks, etc from it. I don't even use the menu, I just liked cleaning it up. It was quite messy with tons of spelling errors. I also added a few small tweaks to improve some of the functions. Pretty much a big waste of time since I won't release it and I refuse to use it myself, but I had fun making it better.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I like you, we should be friends lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register