Reaction score
Sin$
somebody have idea about it ?:cool:

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW. if you looked at the first topic on this page just before you created this topic, you would have seen that someone does in fact know. ROOTED BLAKE TK.

just wait. probably tomorrow he will have the link up.

K

Kainonx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think so man, I mean he's said a ton today, about how he was going to be uploading it like..8 hours ago and how they think they have some stuff working, idk, its a waiting game I guess.

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
the problem is all the testing. and he wants to make a good common. not just release the common with some disappointing mods.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I need someone to test a common for me :cool:
Its a totally bare common with real basic mods, but if it works, i can build on it :wink:

M

MENAC32SOC13TY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tim008 said:
Its a totally bare common with real basic mods, but if it works, i can build on it :wink:

i have flashed xbox and only 1 dl disk.if u dont mind my help?

K

Kainonx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tim008 said:

Yeah sure, post it up and I'll give it a try ^^. I have my friend and his Jtaged xbox along with my flashed one over here dual-testing atm. Either post it on here or give me a pm

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Kainonx said:
Yeah sure, post it up and I'll give it a try ^^. I have my friend and his Jtaged xbox along with my flashed one over here dual-testing atm. Either post it on here or give me a pm

Pm sent your way mate, don`t want it up public. No point multiple people trying it, and if it works i don`t want it going public :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register