What's new

Discussion Pearlescent Paint Job Mega Thread | 30+ combos | patch 1.29/1.33/1.14!

• Thread starter Claws
  • Start date
  • Views 310,556
K

King S0lo

Reaction score
Sin$
just a little addition, sorry if this has been posted before: the method to get a pearlescent on Matte colors also works for the other non-metallic categories (metals&chrome) all though it's barely visible on chrome. also, you don't have to buy wheels specifically after hovering over a color in the metallic section, pretty much anything you buy will make it work. it's probably cheapest to just buy a different license plate, or something you wanted to buy anyway.

and have i understood this right, only colors available through LSC are what's supposed to go in this thread? cause i'd have a whole lotta pictures of custom colors i made, including some very strong colored chromes, a Hyper Lava Orange that almost burns out your eyes, and a mint color that is so intense it appears to give off a slight glow. not going to post though if it's a waste of time and space anyway.

also, hi. this being my first post and all.

a little teaser:
13648569973_f38135d9cc_o.jpg

Red Chrome w/ custom Lava Red secondary, using the yellow pearlescent on the primary (basically without effect on Chrome) to get the lava effect on the secondary

GrandtheftDatabase

GrandtheftDatabase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one solo, there is a thread on this page that caters more to the s.e side of colours. Claws doesa great job with the LSC combos though :smile:

C

CapnFusterCluck

Reaction score
Sin$
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but may I be linked or given some reference to this supposed "Save Editor" for making some of these car colors? I'm a little interested in figuring it out, and googling it didn't help much.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but may I be linked or given some reference to this supposed "Save Editor" for making some of these car colors? I'm a little interested in figuring it out, and googling it didn't help much.
It's called Hazards save editor. Search for it on here and I am sure you'll find it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's called Hazards save editor. Search for it on here and I am sure you'll find it.
You do mean XB36 Hazard's one right?

Also, I am still loving and using this thread! :thumbsup:

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

phoenix in brushed steel (2nd option) and blue pearl
0_0.jpg

jester matte black with frost white pearl and secondary chrome
0_0.jpg

turismo matte black with racing green pearl followed by crew color black and secondary racing green
0_0.jpg

i forgot the colors i chose :/

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
0_0.jpg

phoenix in brushed steel (2nd option) and blue pearl
0_0.jpg

jester matte black with frost white pearl and secondary chrome
0_0.jpg

turismo matte black with racing green pearl followed by crew color black and secondary racing green
0_0.jpg

i forgot the colors i chose :/
I will definitely add some of these!

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of them look decent on my Adder.

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
The Bugglegum looks the best IMO on the Adder or Elegy, deffinitly brings attention!

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont see it...must be named something else or the pics dont show the colors

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
o thnks for pointing it out, the picture makes the paints looks really light...must be soaking in the sun!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
o thnks for pointing it out, the picture makes the paints looks really light...must be soaking in the sun!
That was my paintjob I made, I added the one you're talking about and named it differently.

TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
30,415 views. I remember in Funhouse when you was going mad over 5,000 :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register