• Thread starter Shenmue
  • Start date
  • Views 375
Shenmue

Shenmue

Pwahh JD & Coke <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Im editing Zombieland but im kinda new to it so im just curious if somone could help me with somthing

How would i make it so zombies on a Suicide Dont get any points for the death but get points if killed by a player.

As i have a issue with zombies jumping off the map to gain points.

Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I also had this issue, decided to take it out and it just made it being boring as a zombie

You can find it in
main.gsc

It's
Code:
level.moneyperzombiedeath = 20;
Just change it to
Code:
level.moneyperzombiedeath = 0;

Upvote 0
Shenmue

Shenmue

Pwahh JD & Coke <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I also had this issue, decided to take it out and it just made it being boring as a zombie

You can find it in
main.gsc

It's
Code:
level.moneyperzombiedeath = 20;
Just change it to
Code:
level.moneyperzombiedeath = 0;
No coz that just ruin's it.

Upvote 0
Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No coz that just ruin's it.
That makes no sense because that's literally exactly what it is? How are you going to tell me I'm wrong when I've done it before and know that it's exactly that? Even look at the code "moneyperzombiedeath"

Upvote 0
Shenmue

Shenmue

Pwahh JD & Coke <3
Reaction score
Sin$
That makes no sense because that's literally exactly what it is? How are you going to tell me I'm wrong when I've done it before and know that it's exactly that? Even look at the code "moneyperzombiedeath"
clearly you didnt get what i meant "Sighhhh" Im not making it so no zombies get money that **** will just ruin it.

Upvote 0
Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
clearly you didnt get what i meant "Sighhhh" Im not making it so no zombies get money that **** will just ruin it.
Well if you actually took the time to look through the coding you can clearly see there is no such thing as "money per zombie suicide"

Upvote 0
Shenmue

Shenmue

Pwahh JD & Coke <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you actually took the time to look through the coding you can clearly see there is no such thing as "money per zombie suicide"
OMG Dude are you freaking retarded i obviously know that just STFU i was asking if anyone could help me implament it. So zombies dont get points for a Suicide but get points if somone kills them.

Upvote 0
Confirmation

Confirmation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG Dude are you freaking retarded i obviously know that just STFU i was asking if anyone could help me implament it. So zombies dont get points for a Suicide but get points if somone kills them.
I'm literally laughing at you right now

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register