Discussion Griefing Stories

• Thread starter SicilianGambit
  • Start date
  • Views 1,193
S

SicilianGambit

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am new to the forums and have been loving them and the community, I was wondering if anybody had any funny griefing or trolling stories. I am just curious to hear some so don't be afraid to share.
Have a great evening or day.

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to start this by saying I hate griefers and everything they stand for, people spend hours on a build and they come in and wreck it. Now that my hero piece is done though, I have had the anger that has led me to some pretty severe grieving before.

Story One: The Plugin

This mainly worked on servers run by, well, idiots. My friend developed a plugin for minecraft, but on the side we also made and edition that had a secret command in it to OP us (Obviously no forum such as bukkit or spigot would approve this version). Instead we would go onto small servers and say that we had sort of a beta edition or custom plugin that only they will have. It could take about an hour or so of convincing but once they installed the plugin oh boy was it fun. We'd first start of by de-opting everyone, then whitelisting the server and banning everyone, and then the fun began of lots of TNT or if they had WorldEdit, lots of //set 0 and goodbye spawn. So yeah this is a pretty severe grieving story, but man its fun for a while. Not going to lie though, the plugin eventually became so powerful, It'd do the task of banning everyone, whitelisting and deoping all for us, we just had to execute one secret command and bye bye.

Going to end this by saying, In no way do I support this, and if I did this to you: LOL sorry :tongue:

Entriquit

Entriquit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used to be a part of a griefing team years ago to be honest. We messed up quite a few servers, I feel bad though though and don't mess with peoples hard work any more haha.

Was fun for a little bit.

victimizing

victimizing

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to start this by saying I hate griefers and everything they stand for, people spend hours on a build and they come in and wreck it. Now that my hero piece is done though, I have had the anger that has led me to some pretty severe grieving before.

Story One: The Plugin

This mainly worked on servers run by, well, idiots. My friend developed a plugin for minecraft, but on the side we also made and edition that had a secret command in it to OP us (Obviously no forum such as bukkit or spigot would approve this version). Instead we would go onto small servers and say that we had sort of a beta edition or custom plugin that only they will have. It could take about an hour or so of convincing but once they installed the plugin oh boy was it fun. We'd first start of by de-opting everyone, then whitelisting the server and banning everyone, and then the fun began of lots of TNT or if they had WorldEdit, lots of //set 0 and goodbye spawn. So yeah this is a pretty severe grieving story, but man its fun for a while. Not going to lie though, the plugin eventually became so powerful, It'd do the task of banning everyone, whitelisting and deoping all for us, we just had to execute one secret command and bye bye.

Going to end this by saying, In no way do I support this, and if I did this to you: LOL sorry :tongue:

lol pretty much hijacking the server. That's golden! :devil:

HalfOfAKebab

HalfOfAKebab

Reaction score
Sin$
I was an admin on a survival server a few years ago, and one time I dealt with a guy whose house had been griefed. It was mostly made of logs, and the griefer had turned all the logs into crafting tables and rebuilt his house with them...

BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember one time i used the Hi im from planet MC i need OP to test your server XD

Top Bottom
Login
Register