What's new

News Grand Theft Auto V Title Update Notes | 1.43 Southern Sand Andreas Super Sport DLC

• Thread starter Digital HD
  • Start date
  • Views 162,496
Status
Not open for further replies.
theepk

theepk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
menus no longer wrk..

Ghostdudes

Ghostdudes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the fu*k is new?? not snowing yet, still cant use interaction menu

FormCreeper

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Sin$
1.23GB - Version 1.06 update = Additional fixes for GTA Online to improve stability
Version 1.06
Additional fixes for GTA Online to improve stability

HappyGamings

HappyGamings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
stupid R. i update now andn 0 snow. good if we get snow for 1h´at all. they are idiots they will add it for 1 day only unreal.they dont think that half people will have christmass in life not in playstation so half will never see any snow there

theepk

theepk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know the changelog for the ps3 version it was a suprise update for me ! >=[

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea it sucks man they had to patch the menu but I'm pretty sure it will be back. Their is always another way to get those menu back online. I've enjoy myself with that menu and have some fun.

Chloe Price

Chloe Price

Hey Ya!
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just "Additional fixes for GTA Online to improve stability"

G

Gta5_Glitches

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can people join friends or crew members now?

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
before the patch 1.19 everyone heard the news of the new cheat system rockstar was suppose to add I just want the community to know that I am on the 1.06 yes the 1.06 update and I transfer 3 modded players to ps4 fine and still no msg from rockstar regarding a ban

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
It might take time and they might do a ban wave with outrageous stats.

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
It might take time and they might do a ban wave with outrageous stats.
well I hope everything continue to go well for me and the snow starts at 5:30am correct?

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
well the lts menu is at a pause its updated

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Sin$
well I hope everything continue to go well for me and the snow starts at 5:30am correct?
  • Gradient Controlled Snow - This means that at 05:00AM UTC on December 25th 2014 the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County will be filled with beautiful, powdery snow. At 12:30PM UTC which is a few hours after the snow starts, you will begin to notice ice on the roads, this is when the gradient part kicks in. By 18:00PM UTC, you will notice the road will be slushy and your vehicle will start sliding everywhere. By 00:00AM UTC on 26th December, the snow will be at the side of the street and the main roads will be clear again. This is a new approach to a more realistic way of a snowy Christmas.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
before the patch 1.19 everyone heard the news of the new cheat system rockstar was suppose to add I just want the community to know that I am on the 1.06 yes the 1.06 update and I transfer 3 modded players to ps4 fine and still no msg from rockstar regarding a ban
Well nothing was ever officially announced by Rockstar about the cheater system so I would believe everything you hear on YouTube and or people leaking stuff because it's not always true. Like you said you haven't been banned yet so most likely it was just false leak.

Killa_Klan_4545

Killa_Klan_4545

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interaction menu's still f**ked up after Hot fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register